Grand Hotel Tijuana
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Grand Hotel TijuanaAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 13First to Review
Five-star hotel with very attentive staff. The pool is not large but very nice for relaxing and having a drink. The hotel is immaculate and the lobby is spacious plus it has a bar. It feels very open and high-end. Taxis readily available! A short drive for food or entertainment.Recommended for:
Fair253 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- Hotel Building65% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk