Grand Hotel Tijuana
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Grand Hotel TijuanaAmbassadorMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13First to ReviewNov 26, 2013
Five-star hotel with very attentive staff. The pool is not large but very nice for relaxing and having a drink. The hotel is immaculate and the lobby is spacious plus it has a bar. It feels very open and high-end. Taxis readily available! A short drive for food or entertainment.
Good!166 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 94% of guests.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% of the guests liked it.
- Service79% thought the service was very professional.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 56%.