Restaurants near Grand Hyatt Hotel
- 01000 H Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20001Distance: 0.0 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If you’re going to DC soon, stay here. This beautiful hotel in a great location is undergoing a $23 million renovation, so rooms that go for $339 in the height...Popular with
- 1701 9th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001Ranked #6 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Great food, great atmosphere, great staff!!! Couldn't ask for more!! Well of course i can!!! More food at a lower price!!! :). (in my dreams). I love their small plates!...Popular with
- 32301 Georgia Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20001Ranked #22 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
I have eaten at several Five Guys (not this one specfically) and have always enjoyed the food. Instead of hamburgers, I have gotten loaded hot dogs and they were excellent,...Popular with
- 41100 New York Avenue NW # 1, Washington D.C., DCRanked #23 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi6 reviews
About:Capitol City Brewing Co. opened its doors in 1992 as the first brew pub in our nation's capitol since prohibition, thus giving its citizens and its many visitors the freedom...Popular with
- 5722 7th St NW, Washington, District of ColumbiaRanked #25 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi5 reviews
La Tasca Arlington. Enjoy a magnificent two-story restaurant with soaring wrought iron staircases and railings. Unique mezzanine dining and al fresco dining as well.ride Metro to this resaurantPopular with
- 6730 7th Street Northwest, Washington, DCRanked #28 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
Chop't is like a better version of Subway (but with salads instead of sandwiches, obviously). There are so many toppings and dressings and types of lettuce to choose from, and...Popular with
- 7555 12th St NW, Washington, DC, United StatesRanked #29 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
The pizza sub: good. The macaroni salad: good. The service: somewhat lacking. My boyfriend noticed the sign outside that said 'any skinny plus cup of soup for $5' (also located...
- 81101 K Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DCRanked #53 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
I have been dining at Brasserie Beck for years now. It was one of my favorite until recently. They significantly reduced the menus offering and the wait staff isn't French...
- 9808 7th St Nw, Washington, DC 20001Ranked #62 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
My friends and I came here for trivia a few Mondays ago. The format of the trivia is the Brainstormer one, and the 'quiz mistress' is pretty good and easy...