Grand Hyatt New York
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Grand Hyatt New YorkJun 17, 2014
I'm harsh on NY hotels as they are usually obscenely priced for no discernible reason.. Except that they are located in NYC.
Although I'm not a dan of chains as I find them sterile, the Grand Hyatt is much better than what you'd expect. Clean, well organized, spacious (for NYC) room, with almost a boutique feel (if that's imaginable in a hotel this size), the Hyatt is perched above Grand Central giving patrons easy access to subway, all sorts of shops, and corporate businesses. It's convenient and reasonably (for NYC) priced.Recommended for:
- Grand Hyatt New YorkAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Aug 16, 2013
The Grand Hyatt is a very trendy chic hotel with contemporary furniture and provocative decor. The location is great. Grand Central, 5th Ave shops, and the Empire State building are all within walking distance if you are looking for convenient mass transit, a new wardrobe, or to see NYC's phenomenal skyline.Recommended for:
- Grand Hyatt New YorkMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewMar 18, 2014
Love this hotel! Great service, extremely convenient and so modern! I love how it's right next to grand central station! Makes life a lot easier! Easier access to the subway station, fresh market, magnolias, juniors, oysters, etc!!! I'd definitely come back to this hotel when I'm back in NYC! Five stars for customer service, five stars for cleanliness, five stars for fast service, five stars for comfort, and 100 stars for location location location!!!!
- Grand Hyatt New YorkMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewMar 18, 2014
if you are looking for a hotel that's located near a transportation hub, look no further than hear. This hotel literally sits on top of Grand Central Station. You can hop a train to boston or the subway to Brooklyn, either way you are never far away from getting out of town.
The rooms are nice and offer peace and quiet.
Dining options at Grand Hyatt New York include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business
There are 1,311 guestrooms at Grand Hyatt New York. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 58 per night
- Valet parking large vehicle: US$ 68 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
Very Good!5269 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 89%
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room51% said rooms were small.