This is a conference hotel. It's right by the convention center and it has four floors of conference rooms. It has that "new airport smell" and public spaces I can only describe as "vast". But the rooms were very comfortable and the fitness center was fantastic. The rooms have motorized blackout drapes which would be awesome for someone dealing with ...
Things to do near Grand Hyatt Seattle
- 10.1 mi500 Pine St, Seattle, WA0.1 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle7 reviews
Thanks Nordstrom flagship store. You carry almost everything in the store that you have online that I can't find anywhere in California. I've recently become attached to Nordstroms due to the awesome quality of their products and brands, and their always spectacular customer service, so of course I had to pay homage to this location and see all the wonderful ...Popular with
- 20.07 miSeattle, WA0.07 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle10 reviews
A good place to get out of the rain. Retail is a good mix of clothing and other items plus high mixed with less expensive chains. Large theaters up top and there are restaurants, but not really any place to just grab a quick easy bite in between stores.Popular with
- 30.11 mi
- 40.17 mi400 Pine Street, Seattle, WA0.17 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle9 reviews
Westlake center is an interesting little shopping center that serves an equally interesting crowd. Not too many stores that would interest me but I guess it is connected to the monorail. They have a nice crepe/dessert place that makes some decent food, but other than that it doesn't interest me too much. Kind of reminds me of this shabby little ...Popular with
- 50.25 mi1308 5th Avenue, Seattle, WA, United States0.25 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle4 reviews
I love the interior of the theatre and I have visited it several times for wonderful musicals like Jersey Boys, Legally Blonde and South Pacific. Depending on your seats, it might be far, but most of the seating is slanted so you won't have an obstructed view or anything. It's located pretty much in the center of downtown so the ...Popular with
- 60.12 mi
- 70.09 mi800 Convention Place, Seattle, WA 98101-23500.09 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle2 reviews
The Washington State Convention & Trade Center is an excellent place to attend conferences! Located right in the heart of Downtown Seattle, this large format is tremendous for any huge indoor event.
- 80.14 mi500 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101-17440.14 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle2 reviews
A sale at this store is still very expensive. I love Nordstroms though, Not only bc they treat their employees VERY well....but, they treat costumers great also. If you buy something,,,and a ear later it is broken....take it back...Nordstroms doesn't like to sell crap and they want the customer happy. I just hope ppl wont take advantage of it and ...
- 90.22 mi1601 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA, United States0.22 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle1 review
Just uphill from the Pike Place Market, climb on up to Macy's! It's just a few blocks away! Pick up some wonderful dresses. Walk up just about two blocks on Pine Street through Westlake Center to Nordstroms and hop on the Monorail to Seattle Center! Such fun! Make a day of it! http://www.seattlemonorail.com/about/#route
- 100.16 mi
- 110.13 mi400 Pine Street, Seattle, WA, United States0.13 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle1 review
Biggest and best Nordstrom Rack I've ever seen. I could spend the whole day there! What a dream... I'm thinking about moving to Seattle just because of this store hahaha.. It was two stories tall, huuuge. A lot of selection that you don't find at other Nordstrom Racks. They also had high luxury brands and I heard this is the ...Popular with
- 120.25 mi1308 5th Ave, Seattle, WA, United States0.25 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle1 review
- 130.14 mi700 Union Street, Seattle, WA 98101, United States0.14 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle2 reviews
This isn’t your community theater musical, folks. ACT is your ultimate urban experimental drama laboratory and showcase. New and renowned performers and playwrights demonstrate their remarkable talents in established partnerships with in-house groups such as the Azeotrope, The Seagull Project, 14/48, and Icicle Creek Theatre Festival grow and develop. With year-round programming produced by The Central Heating Lab at ACT ...Popular with
- 140.08 mi601 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101-1711, United States0.08 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle1 review
This is a newer store in Downtown Seattle. It is the old Old Navy building across from Pacific Place. It has three levels and is huge! Great place to shop at if you are on a budget cause their prices are affordable. It is more on the younger generation however older people can shop their too. I love their accessories!
- 150.21 mi1531 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA0.21 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle1 review
I'm always a fan of A&F in other states or other cities that are further away from the Bay Area than here in the Bay Area simply because there are too many Small sized girls in the bay area! Every time there is any type of sale or product that is desirable, I can rarely ever find it in the ...
- 160.15 mi319 Westlake Ave N0.15 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle1 review
We were in Seattle visiting and the fiance wanted to get his hair done. :D So we came here and it was really a gentleman's place (not the stripper kind - the fancy smacy hoyty toyty Mad Men kind of place). I waited for him in the waiting room which was very nicely furnished with magazines (men) and sports on ...Popular with
- 170.18 mi
- 180.43 mi1501 Pike Pl, Seattle, Washington0.43 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle271 reviews
I had long heard about Pike Place Market and it was one of the places that we went to when in Seattle. While I'm glad that we went, it wasn't as impressive as I was thinking that it would be.Popular with
- 190.89 mi400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-46070.89 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle237 reviews
A tourist must see and do while in the area , but the ticket also gave a discount for their restaurant below the viewing platform. Great views to soak in and absorb the city landscape.Popular with
- 200.57 miAlaskan Way, Seattle, WA 981010.57 mi from Grand Hyatt Seattle118 reviews
What is it with waterfronts that infinitely make a city more attractive? I don't quite know the answer, but I do know walking along the Seattle Waterfront is a highlight in exploring this great city!Popular with