This hotel was the first hotel in a megastructure (has now been passed by the Finance Tower) and certainly has great views. Rooms, breakfast, service and amenities are all five star, but the flow of people passing through the lobby to reach Cloud 9 bar on the 87th floor is a drawback, as is the immediate surroundings at ground level.
Restaurants near Grand Hyatt Shanghai
- 10.11 mi
- 20.9 mi7F, 5 The Bund, Shanghai, 31 2000 China0.9 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai
M on the Bund is a cool, high-end restaurant with great views of The Bund itself (if you get a table by the vindows that is). The food is very good, but is served in fairly small portions. They often have lunch deals which are good value. This is a place for people looking for a high-end lunch or dinner ...Popular with
- 30.98 mi18号 Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai, China0.98 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai2 reviews
The steak was disappointing but the lemon tart was awesome. The dessert will be served with fireworks which makes this place perfect for proposing or celebrating.Popular with
- 41.0 mi23号 Nanjing East Road, Huangpu, Shanghai, China1.0 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai2 reviews
awesome fois grois appetiser and fois grois burger. other than that, this restaurant need some new chefs.
- 50.43 mi2967, Riverside Promenade, Shanghai, 31 200122 China0.43 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai2 reviews
A fine restaurant offering standart German food. Quality is good and flavors are pretty authentic, but prices are a bit high.
- 60.86 mi208 Si Ping Lu, Shanghai, 31 2000 China0.86 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai1 review
Order the famous Jianhua ham, it has panda pig
- 70.89 mi3 Zhong Shan Dong Yi, Shanghai, 31 2000 China0.89 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai
Our Lonely Planet guide book had this place listed under "best bars with a view" and I happened to read that part while taking a break at the Bund, so off we went! They were not kidding about that view! There is an outdoor patio with a great view of Shanghai's magnificent and flashy skyline. On a Tuesday night, there ...
- 80.29 mi
- 90.33 miChinese Tower, 2nd Floor 55 Century Avenue, Shanghai, China0.33 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai
There's a weekly Couchsurfing meetup here. The food is actually really good and quite reasonably priced! The pizzas are bigger than we expected. I ordered 'chicken cream rice' but it was actually chicken pesto pasta, which I love, so I was pretty happy about that.
- 100.43 mi168号 Lujiazui West Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China0.43 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai1 review
Pretty good curry house that had a lot of other Thai dishes as well. Really loved the green curry they had here and the pineapple fried rice. Also, if you go at the right times at night, the waitresses perform a song and dance number and bring certain female patrons up to dance with them. This is definitely more of ...
- 110.84 mi32 Zhongshan East 1st Rd, Huangpu, China, 2000020.84 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai
This restaurant at The Peninsula is lovely and certainly does a good job; however, the space is just a bit too sterile and the prices a bit too high to warrant a visit unless it is included in your room rate.Popular with
- 123.0 mi1168号 Nanjing West Road, Jing'an, Shanghai, China3.0 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai11 reviews
With a large menu of sandwiches, salads and pastas and friendly English-speaking staff, Wagas offers a pleasant cafe experience for travelers looking for a little taste of home. The food portions are generous and the flavors are clean and simple. Prices are substantially higher than more "local" options, but Wagas is still a good option for anyone looking for a ...Popular with
- 134.9 mi
- 142.88 mi2F, 56 Mao Ming South Road, Shanghai, 31 200120 China2.88 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai
This Hunan-style restaurant is one of my favorite places to take visitors or to enjoy a casual meal with friends. The food and environment feel authentic without being so grungy as to scare first time China travelers. The pork ribs come highly recommended, but nearly all the dishes on the extensive menu are delicious and range in heat from pretty ...Popular with
- 152.07 mi太仓路181弄5, Taicang Road, Luwan, Shanghai, China2.07 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai
With a few standout menu items including a killer DIY Bloody Mary kit and a salmon eggs benedict for brunch, Kabb has made a name for itself among the admittedly prices establishments in Xintiandi. A reservation is recommended.Popular with
- 162.56 mi中国, 上海市静安区吴江路60号2.56 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai6 reviews
So this place turns a common street food in Shanghai into a chain restaurant staple and it does it with high quality and consistent result. Although you probably will find other great places for fried dumplings for a much lower price but Yang's has consistent great taste in all of its chain stores. Definitely worth a visit to try a ...
- 173.07 mi390 Shaanxi Rd.3.07 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai5 reviews
I was there the other night for ladies night (free champagne and cocktails for girls!) The outdoor terrace is a great space to enjoy a drink in the warm weather and a waitress was walking around with sushi rolls for us to nibble on. What's not to love?Popular with
- 182.0 mi2.0 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai7 reviews
Located in Peoples Square, this restaurant has a lovely view, lively happy hour, and delicious food.
- 192.92 mi181 JinXian Lu2.92 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai4 reviews
A beer bar needn't be fancy. A beer bar needs beer--high quality, reasonably priced beer. (Oh and comfortable seating and decent noshing options don't hurt either.) De Refter has all the essentials without alienating any of Shanghai's alcohol enthusiasts. It's not a man cave of a sports bar nor is it a hoighty toighty cocktail bar (of which there are ...Popular with
- 203.77 mi3.77 mi from Grand Hyatt Shanghai5 reviews
Ever in search of a decent pastry in Shanghai, I've stopped in Baker & Spice several times for a piece of carrot cake and a few hours of free wi-fi. Both the cake and internet access are excellent, however the Portman location tends to be pretty noisy, so it is not really the best place to get work done. I ...Popular with