Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 67%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Grand Hyatt TokyoMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Nov 12, 2012
Classy and convenient. Excellent amenities and integrated into a shopping and office tower complex with many F500 businesses. If you are staying for convenience choose this hotel. IF its for pleasure or a romantic getaway you may prefer the Park Hyatt.Recommended for:
- Grand Hyatt TokyoAug 06, 2013
its pretty big, it has a lot of different outlets. It’s well centered, a beautiful hotel. Its perfect for events and weddings, it’s all in the best locations. It’s in the best entertaining service in Tokyo. The level of service is pretty amazing, the architecture is very comforting. It has a great sense of luxury.Recommended for:
- Grand Hyatt TokyoMember ofBudget TravelersBackpackersArt & Design LoversMay 01, 2013
Amazing pure atmosphere, specially the swimming pool and gym area. Right in the heart of Tokyo, near the Mori Tower in Roppongi, the business district. The service is incredible and rooms are beautiful.Recommended for:
- Grand Hyatt TokyoJul 04, 2012
Awesome hotel. Nice modern decor. Great service, as expected in Japan. Great on-premise restaurants and bars. Oak Door for steaks, Keyakizaka for teppanyaki, Roku Roku for sushi, Maduro for drinks and live music, French Kitchen for pastry. Fantastic gym. Great room service. Central location. The mall complex attached to the hotel offers additional restaurants, shopping, and views from the top of Mori tower.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service.
Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, televisions, and bidets. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, CD players, and voice mail. 32 inch flat panel televisions have satellite channels, DVD players, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!1083 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location97% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsNice grounds.