Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 67%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Grand Hyatt TokyoMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Nov 12, 2012
Classy and convenient. Excellent amenities and integrated into a shopping and office tower complex with many F500 businesses. If you are staying for convenience choose this hotel. IF its for pleasure or a romantic getaway you may prefer the Park Hyatt.
- Grand Hyatt TokyoAug 06, 2013
its pretty big, it has a lot of different outlets. It’s well centered, a beautiful hotel. Its perfect for events and weddings, it’s all in the best locations. It’s in the best entertaining service in Tokyo. The level of service is pretty amazing, the architecture is very comforting. It has a great sense of luxury.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Grand Hyatt TokyoMember ofBudget TravelersBackpackersArt & Design LoversMay 01, 2013
Amazing pure atmosphere, specially the swimming pool and gym area. Right in the heart of Tokyo, near the Mori Tower in Roppongi, the business district. The service is incredible and rooms are beautiful.
- Grand Hyatt TokyoJul 04, 2012
Awesome hotel. Nice modern decor. Great service, as expected in Japan. Great on-premise restaurants and bars. Oak Door for steaks, Keyakizaka for teppanyaki, Roku Roku for sushi, Maduro for drinks and live music, French Kitchen for pastry. Fantastic gym. Great room service. Central location. The mall complex attached to the hotel offers additional restaurants, shopping, and views from the top of Mori tower.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, televisions, and bidets. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, CD players, and voice mail. 32 inch flat panel televisions have satellite channels, DVD players, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Excellent!1054 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location97% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 70%.