Grand Lux Cafe is much like the Cheesecake Factory without the emphasis on the latter's namesake dessert. Portions are huge and the dining area is posh. The menu is diverse so it's possible to satisfy any craving.
Restaurants near Grand Lux Cafe
- 10.04 mi13350 Dallas Parkway, Ste 4000.04 mi from Grand Lux Cafe
I visited La Madeleine many times during my business trip to Dallas. Thank God for per diem, because I ate like a French monarch hiding away in Provence here. From their beef bourguignon to the delicious desserts, everything I've had was delicious. I highly recommend this place if you want a cozy place to get some fancier comfort foods.
- 20.1 mi
- 30.26 mi
- 40.39 mi
- 54.77 mi8300 Preston Center Plaza, Dallas, TX4.77 mi from Grand Lux Cafe
Part of the Hillstone Group, R+D Kitchen has been tempting diners for years with their creative eclectic dishes. They have a full bar staffed by some of the best bartenders in the entire city. Excellent atmosphere and a great place for people watching.
- 64.75 mi
- 71.6 mi4930 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 752541.6 mi from Grand Lux Cafe
Tasty cafe that serves a full menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner. The sandwiches are good and so are the crepes. In the fall the pumpkin pancakes are a favorite. They also have a wide selection of coffee to drink or take home.
- 81.61 mi
- 91.82 mi
- 101.41 mi
- 111.6 mi
- 121.81 mi11700 Preston Road #714, Dallas, TX, United States1.81 mi from Grand Lux Cafe1 review
- 134.2 mi
- 141.8 mi
- 154.3 mi
- 164.64 mi1310 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX, United States4.64 mi from Grand Lux Cafe1 review
Chef/Owners Avner Samuel and Jon Stevens are known to create unbelievable and consistently fresh dishes. Avner has been in the restaurant business in Dallas for over 30 years. He has seen his fair share of places come and go. NOSH is his creation that is a staple in Dallas. He is expanding to a second location this holiday season. It’s ...Popular with
- 171.79 mi15201 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 750011.79 mi from Grand Lux Cafe1 review
After I heard about Chef Rex serving French influenced Texas Cuisine when he opened Q De Cheval at the Intercontinental Dallas, I really wanted to check it out. I had heard that he was really innovative and he describes his menu as taking bold, Southwestern flavors including Texas, Mexico and Lousiana with comfort foods blended with classic French cooking techniques, ...
- 184.72 mi4343 West Northwest Highway #365, Dallas, TX, United States4.72 mi from Grand Lux Cafe1 review
- 194.64 mi
- 204.71 mi4345 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX, United States4.71 mi from Grand Lux Cafe1 review
Great, romantic little neighborhood bistro.