Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & SpaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The hotel is nice, food is good. Some restaurants are better foodquality than others. We liked the Spanish restaurant the most. Buffet at Bavaro is beter than the buffet at the palace section. We had a room with close bathroom and enjoyed it very much.
Good!204 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Beach97% appreciated the clean beach.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Location75% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Ambiance72% were fond of the entertainment options.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. This Punta Cana
There are 364 guestrooms at Grand Palladium Palace Resort and Spa All Inclusive. Guestrooms have balconies. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer jetted tubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and MP3 docking stations. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- This property caters to couples and caters to seniors.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool