Grand Pyramids Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Grand Pyramids HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14First to ReviewOct 18, 2013
Its an old resort hotel with pools good view of the pyramids. Its 4 stars but a lot better than the 5 star supposedly, Mercure in the same area. Service is good as well as the buffet during breakfast and dinner. There is even a camel near the pool with a costumed bedouin. Visitors take turn to ride this and take their photo with a tip of course to the bedouin.Recommended for:
Fair431 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room73% said rooms were clean.
- LocationOnly 58% were satisfied with the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool