Grand Pyramids Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Grand Pyramids HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14First to ReviewDec 03, 2012
Regular four star hotel but its long time bldg fairly shows in the rooms which has not been renovated yet. Nice to walk around the grounds, with pool and sometimes a Camel, dressed up for the tourist to ride on for a small fee.
Mediocre463 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Room70% said rooms were clean.
- Location53% were unsatisfied with the proximity to transportation.