Grand Pyramids Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (1)
- Grand Pyramids HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14First to ReviewOct 18, 2013
Its an old resort hotel with pools good view of the pyramids. Its 4 stars but a lot better than the 5 star supposedly, Mercure in the same area. Service is good as well as the buffet during breakfast and dinner. There is even a camel near the pool with a costumed bedouin. Visitors take turn to ride this and take their photo with a tip of course to the bedouin.
Mediocre463 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Room70% said rooms were clean.
- Location53% were unsatisfied with the proximity to transportation.