The Grand Wailea is not your typical Hilton property. This is part of the Waldorf Astoria collection, and the grounds are most on par with other top resorts. The pools are great for kids and families, and there is plenty of on-site shopping and dining. if you need more of either, just walk across the street.
Things to do near Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa
- 414.56 mi5066 Makena Rd, Wailea, Hawaii4.56 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa5 reviews
Turtle town is one of the spots where you have a great chance of seeing a turtle while snorkling in Maui. Its not the only one (turtles are pretty common if you spend enough time in the water) but I saw several snorkling here. A lot of the paid snokling tour boats take people here, but you can head out ...Popular with
- 421.37 mi
- 433.56 miHighway 37, Kula, HI 967903.56 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa6 reviews
This ranch general store and wine-tasting room is either your first or last stop on the long circle-island drive via the Piilani Hwy to/from Hana via dusty Kaupo. While the wine isn't really worth tasting, the ranch store grills unbeatable burgers made to order. Yum!Popular with
- 442.38 mi5300 Mākena Rd, Makena, Hawaii 96753, United States2.38 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa4 reviews
Everything about attending a service here is incredible. From the wonderfully welcoming members of the church, to the Hawaiian music and language, to the ocean views, this church gives you a priceless glimpse into Hawaiian traditions. I make sure to got to Keawalai Church every time I visit Maui.Popular with
- 453.62 miMakena Road, Wailea-Makena, Hawaii 96753, United States3.62 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa3 reviews
Makena beach, also know as Big Beach, is on the Southwestern shore of Maui. It's a family friendly beach over a half mile long and is postcard perfect with lots of photo opps. Bring all the standard beach gear and googles/masks to search for beautiful shells near the water shoreline. Parking is easy in a nearby lot, but a little ...Popular with
- 461.52 miMana Kai Resort, 2960 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI1.52 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa2 reviews
Maui Yoga Path, located at the Mana Kai Resort, is a lovely, laid back studio on Kihei's south shore. After a class in the oceanfront space, feel free to swim, snorkel or take a walk on the five mile stretch of white sand beach.Popular with
- 471.74 mi2988 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 967531.74 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa2 reviews
Located conveniently right across the street from Maui Kamaole. Great for snorkling trips to Molakini or deep sea fishing.
- 483.36 mi
- 493.14 mi2061 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, Hawaii3.14 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa4 reviews
If you need to take surf lessons then this is your beach. More options for lessons than any other beach in Maui. A little more crowded because of this compared to other local beaches. Also a park with basketball courts right before the beach. Played pick up ball with some locals here in the evening since the courts were well ...Popular with
- 502.38 mi
- 512.61 miKamaole Beach I, Kihei, HI 96753, USA2.61 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa2 reviews
It doesn't get much better than this....white sandy beach, palm trees, mountain and island views.
- 522.35 mi2.35 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa2 reviews
Some days, I don't want to go sight seeing or on an adventure...I just want to have an easy beach day. My go-to place in Kihei for such a day is Kam Park II. There is ample street parking adjacent to the beach and an overflow lot just a bit down the road if you get there late. The beach ...
- 533.29 mi
- 542.0 miKihei, HI, United States2.0 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa2 reviews
- 552.59 mi
- 562.27 mi
- 573.41 mi
- 583.42 mi1913 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United States3.42 mi from Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa1 review
I would have to say if your date wants to listen to music anyone can dance to it!! I would recommend Ambrosia on Industry night when drinks marked down for hotel and restaurant service employees or Specific Nights when D.J. Del Sol spin your latest in European/ Progressive house to Dub-Step! Great place to take a date after dinner in ...Popular with
- 594.04 mi
- 602.37 mi