Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 91%Luxury Travelers
- 60%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (45)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1027 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 97%.
- Hotel Building81% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- Location76% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Grand Wailea A Waldorf Astoria Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's
There are 780 guestrooms at Grand Wailea A Waldorf Astoria Hotel. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Guestrooms offer CD players and voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and microwaves. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 25 per room, per day
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In room coffee
- Welcome amenities
- Additional inclusions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room