Grande Hotel Do Porto
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Very Good!2747 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 84% satisfied guests.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 75%.
Dining options at Grande Hotel Do Porto include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Porto property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.