Grano de Oro Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 77%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Grano de Oro HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Nov 20, 2013
If I remember correctly, this is where I came for dinner after getting thrown out of a raft on the Pacaure and caught underwater in a hydraulic. Yes, it was recommended as the best restaurant in town...and after almost meeting my maker what I needed. It's the most upscale place I've been in Costa Rica with a continental menu with local twists.
- Grano de Oro HotelFirst to ReviewOct 22, 2013
The Grano de Oro is a beautiful boutique hotel nestled on a quiet street in otherwise bustling San Jose. The 40-room property is truly an inner city sanctum and the restaurant-- which fuses tropical Costa Rican and traditional European cuisine--is exemplary.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Grano de Oro HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Sep 19, 2012
One of the nicest restaurants in San Jose is located within the parameters of this hotel. If you're going to have dinner here, they require a suit jacket. The food is worth the hassle of dressing up.
Dining options at Hotel Grano de Oro include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a spa tub. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, gift shops/newsstands, and a porter/bellhop.
There are 32 guestrooms at Hotel Grano de Oro. Rooms are individually decorated. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include minibars and ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Excellent!374 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building81% said the facilities were very new.
- Room72% thought rooms were spacious.