Grano de Oro Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 77%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Grano de Oro HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7
If I remember correctly, this is where I came for dinner after getting thrown out of a raft on the Pacaure and caught underwater in a hydraulic. Yes, it was recommended as the best restaurant in town...and after almost meeting my maker what I needed. It's the most upscale place I've been in Costa Rica with a continental menu with local twists.Recommended for:
- Grano de Oro HotelFirst to Review
The Grano de Oro is a beautiful boutique hotel nestled on a quiet street in otherwise bustling San Jose. The 40-room property is truly an inner city sanctum and the restaurant-- which fuses tropical Costa Rican and traditional European cuisine--is exemplary.Recommended for:
- Grano de Oro HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4
One of the nicest restaurants in San Jose is located within the parameters of this hotel. If you're going to have dinner here, they require a suit jacket. The food is worth the hassle of dressing up.
Dining options at Hotel Grano de Oro include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a spa tub. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, gift shops/newsstands, and a porter/bellhop.
There are 32 guestrooms at Hotel Grano de Oro. Rooms are individually decorated. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include minibars and ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!446 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Room88% said the beds were comfortable.
- Restaurant81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.