If I remember correctly, this is where I came for dinner after getting thrown out of a raft on the Pacaure and caught underwater in a hydraulic. Yes, it was recommended as the best restaurant in town...and after almost meeting my maker what I needed. It's the most upscale place I've been in Costa Rica with a continental menu with ...
Hotels near Grano de Oro Hotel for Wellness
- 10.23 mi0.23 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
Beautifull colonial hostel. Better than a hotel, probably the best place to stay in san Jose. Nice colonial style forniture, delicious breakfast, amazing staff...Popular with
- 20.65 miHotel Class:0.65 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
A wonderful way to start one's trip in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. It is a historical hotel on the square and close to many museums, attractions, and the market. Step inside and step back in history, while the staff kindly take care of all of your details. Good breakfast, love the coffee. The rooms are simple, but with ...Popular with
- 31.0 miHotel Class:1.0 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 reviewPopular with
- 43.36 miHotel Class:3.36 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
A lovely hotel close to the center of Costa Rica... A synergy of flora, fauna, and art... A great place to stay when you are traveling across Costa Rica. The rooms were simple, but very comfortable.. The staff friendly and helpful. The food healthy and delicious. The Garden is exquisite.Popular with
- 51.11 mi1.11 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel3 reviews
Arrive, grab a beer, meet some people and start an adventure.Popular with
- 61.15 miHotel Class:1.15 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel2 reviews
The hotel on the whole is good. The rooms are large and clean, and the staff is very friendly. The hotel has a small pool, jacuzzi, and a gym. The gym has some pretty ancient equipment, but it gets the job done. The hotel restaurant is pretty decent. They don't have a lot of variety, but is a nice option ...Popular with
- 77.77 mi7.77 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel4 reviews
One of my favorite Marriott Hotel's in the world. It is located on the edge of San Jose, and is surrounded by rolling hills and beautiful green landscapes.Popular with
- 810.19 miHotel Class:10.19 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
- 910.12 mi10.12 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
It was a beautiful, mountainside resort but I've heard it's gone out of business since I was there in 2007. Too bad.Popular with
- 108.43 miHotel Class:8.43 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
Nice, clean, basic chain hotel. Exactly like you'd expect to find in any town across America, including the continental breakfast. It's directly across the street from Costa Rica's San Jose Airport, making it a super convenient place to spend a first or last night at the bookends of a Costa Rica adventure.
- 1142.31 miHotel Class:42.31 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel2 reviews
Beautiful Hotel located within a rainforest. It is pricey but well worth it. There is a restaurant and a few bars. We were there in November which was pretty quiet and wet. We had a little suite facing the ocean. The room was spacious, the bathrooms were nice (shampoo provided). You can see wildlife just by looking out the window. ...