If I remember correctly, this is where I came for dinner after getting thrown out of a raft on the Pacaure and caught underwater in a hydraulic. Yes, it was recommended as the best restaurant in town...and after almost meeting my maker what I needed. It's the most upscale place I've been in Costa Rica with a continental menu with ...
Restaurants near Grano de Oro Hotel for Wellness
- 11.72 miDiagonal al cine Magaly, San Jose Costa Rica1.72 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel5 reviews
This is by far my favorite bar in Costa Rica. It's gets a mixed crowd of young college students and adventure seekers heading out to surf, fish, scuba, zip line, etc...They have a good selection of local beers and mixed drinks. Lively spot with a chill Pura Vida atmospherePopular with
- 22.25 mi101, San Vicente, Costa Rica2.25 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 31.2 miBetween 7 & 9 Street, San Jose, Costa Rica1.2 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel2 reviews
Last night in Costa Rica, spending it in San Jose. Getting a quick drink and dinner in - kinda expensive, and not particular amazing.
- 42.34 mi
- 51.11 miNature Escape, 5 Calle 5, San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica1.11 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 64.93 mi5 km de la Iglesia de Aserrí, ASERRí Costa Rica4.93 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel
I visited this restaurant many years ago, but looking back on it I really enjoyed it. They have a traditional dance show and at the end gigantas come out. It is touristy, but very enjoyable. The restaurant is located high in the hills of Escazú, and the ride is long and dark. However, the view is fantastic. I would bring ...
- 71.42 miCalle 15, Frente de la Plaza de la Democracia, San Jose, Costa Rica1.42 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
Amusing, built to foreigners restaurant is the best translation to ‘Nuestra Tierra’. It serves good, overpriced local flavors. The overwhelming décor with its hanging ornaments including flags, onions, pots and pans is similar to a Christmas three. The ambiance is slightly uncomfortable with its numerous attendants zig-zagging the floor, persistently checking in with guests — at least for solo souls.
- 83.71 mi
- 919.87 mi19.87 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel3 reviews
Excellent meals for a price so low it's hard to believe. From one of our renters: eat appetizers or share a meal, or go with an appetite!
- 1016.46 mi16.46 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular with
- 1119.87 miHwy 319.87 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel4 reviews
This restaurant is the closest to Casa Doughty and only about five minutes from the house heading south towards Atenas right off Highway #3. They have a variety of Costa Rican dishes and one of our favorites is their delicious home made soups. Another favorite is there huge plate of chicken nachos.Popular with
- 1219.71 mi3, Atenas, Costa Rica19.71 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel2 reviews
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food and some BBQ. This restaurant has under gone a big face-lift in the last couple of years. We have not eaten here often since the renovations occurred so we cannot offer many recommendations, but we would recommend the quesadilla. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the ...
- 138.43 mi
- 1419.87 miCentro19.87 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
- serves a variety of typical Costa Rican food This restaurant is similar to a sidewalk café. This restaurant has several outside seats that are along the sidewalk. It serves a wide variety of food. The presentation of the food is well done. Directions: Kiddy corner to the park in the center of town, down the street from the Banco ...
- 1515.12 miCalle 11; Avenidas 6 y 8, San Jose Costa Rica15.12 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel2 reviews
A nice restaurant. Pan Asian menu with options highlighting cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India. The food is good, if not quite great. Nevertheless, it is a nice change of pace and offers something for everyone. The location is very nice and the service is super friendly and helpful. A good place for small to medium sized groups.Popular with
- 167.04 mi
- 1715.94 miCosta Rica15.94 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular with
- 1819.87 mi19.87 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
Italian restaurant The tortellini is good. The atmosphere at this restaurant is nice and intimate. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, 2 miles on the left hand side.
- 1919.26 mi3, Angeles, Costa Rica19.26 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food – a lot of the food is fried pub style food. This is one of two restaurants in town that serves draft beer. A lot of the food at this restaurant is fried. On Mondays, they serve “heuesos” which translates to “bones”. These are deep fried pieces of pork ...
- 2019.87 miAtenas, Costa Rica19.87 mi from Grano de Oro Hotel1 review
Café – German owned, serves a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes (including German sausage) Another favourite hangout spot for the Gringo population in town. This café serves a great breakfast. It also has a delicious carrot cake. It serves a variety of coffees and other desserts as well. Directions: One block west of the park. Located on the second ...