Restaurants near Grano de Oro Hotel
- 0Calle 30, Avenidas 2/4, San Jose 1007, Costa RicaDistance: 0.0 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If I remember correctly, this is where I came for dinner after getting thrown out of a raft on the Pacaure and caught underwater in a hydraulic. Yes, it was...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 41Ranked #1 overall in Santiago de Puriscal restaurantsDistance: 16.5 mi1 review
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!
- 43CentroRanked #6 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 19.9 mi1 review
- serves a variety of typical Costa Rican food This restaurant is similar to a sidewalk café. This restaurant has several outside seats that are along the sidewalk. It serves...
- 44Calle 11; Avenidas 6 y 8, San Jose Costa RicaRanked #7 overall in San Jose restaurantsDistance: 15.1 mi2 reviews
A nice restaurant. Pan Asian menu with options highlighting cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India. The food is good, if not quite great. Nevertheless, it is a nice change...Popular with
- 45Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Birri restaurantsDistance: 15.9 mi1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular with
- 46Atenas, Costa RicaRanked #7 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 19.9 mi1 review
Café – German owned, serves a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes (including German sausage) Another favourite hangout spot for the Gringo population in town. This café serves a great...
- 47Ranked #8 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 19.9 mi1 review
Italian restaurant The tortellini is good. The atmosphere at this restaurant is nice and intimate. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, 2 miles on the...
- 483, Angeles, Costa RicaRanked #2 overall in Alajuela restaurantsDistance: 19.3 mi1 review
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food – a lot of the food is fried pub style food. This is one of two restaurants in town...
- 49Hwy 3Ranked #9 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 19.9 mi1 review
-serves traditional Costa Rican food This restaurant is a little rustic but provides lots of entertainment while you watch the traffic pass by. Directions: From the gas station, in the...