Terribly crowded. Better to go in the evening when their less foot traffic but their may not be as many people dressed up in character.
Things to do near Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- 10.07 mi6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028-61010.07 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre154 reviews
I've lived near LA my whole life and have never made a trip just to see the walk of fame. It's a good stop if you're in the area or plan to go to any clubs or lounges while you're there but nothing too spectacular. Parking can be scary in Hollywood I recommend reserving a spot in advance here if ...Popular with
- 20.03 mi6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028-61010.03 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre51 reviews
It's a nice place to take friends from out of town. Dolby Theatre is located here, along with various restaurants, cafes, retail stores and other shops to explore. The decor appears to be Egyptian-themed, with gargoyles that appear to resemble Ganesh. There are also sets of binoculars with with you insert coins to activate and enjoy a particular view of ...Popular with
- 30.19 mi7001 Franklin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028-86030.19 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre32 reviews
**NPH is the President? All his magic tricks in How I Met Your Mother totally makes sense now.** I had a great first impression of Magic Castle when I got invited this past Sunday by my friend's friend who was a member. The cover charge was waived and we didn't need to order a mandatory dinner so we ate at ...Popular with
- 40.07 mi6838 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.07 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre17 reviews
My first visit to El Capitan was when I was a kid and my cousin took me to watch Pocahontas :) She even bought me a commemorative pin that had El Capitan's name and Pocahontas' picture on it. Such nostalgia! Nowadays I always keep up with this theater's showings since I love their gallery shows downstairs that give the visit ...Popular with
- 50.04 mi6933 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA 90028, United States0.04 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre11 reviews
Here is the short history. - Madame Tussauds Wax Museum s origin from London who was a major tourist attraction in there. Eventually it expands to across the globe have total of 17 locations. Each location had wax statue based on the local celeb and some more well know international like Lady Gaga which has wax sculpture in every Tussauds ...
- 60.03 mi6801 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 900280.03 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre10 reviews
IRIS is not like any other Cirque du Soleil shows I have seen. If you come here expecting a typical Cirque du Soleil performance you might be quite disappointed. In my opinion, this show is in a realm of its own. There is just nothing quite like it. The choreography is excellent and the use of digital media is creative ...Popular with
- 70.07 mi
- 80.07 mi
- 90.17 mi6767 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900280.17 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre9 reviews
Kind of cheesy, but still fun to walk through and get your picture taken with all of Hollywood's "stars". Naturally, only visit if you enjoy taking lots of pictures and have a willing partner to take your photo.
- 100.13 mi6801 Hollywood Blvd Ste. 143, Los Angeles, CA0.13 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre6 reviews
Bowling, bar, music and food. Fun spot on Hollywood Blvd. Walk around and look at the stars on the street and check out the famous Chinese Mann's theater nearby too
- 110.16 mi1660 North Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028-61210.16 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre3 reviews
So I bought the groupon deal for this place, which was awesome cause we saved a lot. A hint, please take the train! The stop at hollywood and highland is right by the museum so its really close. It totally beats having to sit in traffic and dealing with all the pedestrians everywhere. There are a total of 4 floors. ...Popular with
- 120.02 mi6925 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 900280.02 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre3 reviews
So my friend and I were just talking about this tour when we saw a Groupon come out of right around the same time - so sold! I have to say - being a local, I've never been on any of the LA tours that they have - so I can't compare. I love TMZ anyways - their website and ...
- 130.06 mi6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, California0.06 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre2 reviews
This theatre is really nice! I came here for the America's Got Talent Taping, and the staff were really helpful in directing everyone to their seats. Seats were not bad, but the main point of a great theatre is the accoustics and the viewing. I can hear and see really well, even though I sat at the top balcony near ...
- 140.0 mi6925 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA, United States0.0 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre1 review
- 150.17 mi6764 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028-46220.17 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre3 reviews
Built in 1913 as the Hollywood Theater the building was remodeled in 1936 to its current, outer Art Deco appearance. Its marquee was one of the first to be designed with large side panels that were angled to catch the eye of passing motorists. The building now houses the Guinness World Record Museum which has failed to preserve any of ...
- 160.03 mi
- 170.06 mi7000 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.06 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre1 review
**SWANKY LOUNGE WITH GOOD LOOKING PEEPS** We didn't even want to deal with Boulevard 3, so we walked a few blocks and stumbled into Teddy's. LIKES: *Nice front people. *No attitude. *No cover. *Nice decor *Eye candy *Plenty of sitting area *Dance floor Wow. Then we walked in and was blown away by the beauty of the bar, the chandeliers, ...Popular with
- 180.2 mi6751 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 900280.2 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre1 review
First went to Frederick's in Hollywood when I was 17 in 1971 and continued until I left LA in 1996. This was the greatest place for sexy, naughty, trashy and beautiful lingerie and clothes. This was THE store to buy and see the newest and most "out there" clothes of the time. There are other Frederick's stores in malls but ...
- 190.06 mi7000 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA0.06 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre1 review
Its a crazzzy show! With a basically a live circus performance of ciaos this is a show stopper when the show comes on... Probably best to get a table otherwise you look like a majestic horse part of the show being put on, so if you are not into the madness, either don't go or sit back and drink it ...Popular with
- 200.19 mi6755 Hollywood Blvd #200, Hollywood, CA 900280.19 mi from Grauman's Chinese Theatre1 review
Love love love love my dance classes. I am not a dancer. I've danced here and there growing up but it wasn't until recently (in my mid twenties)... I wanted to dance like a superstar haha... Groupon actually introduced me to IDA (I was planning on going to another studio in Pasadena) but I tried IDA and now I actually ...