Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (1)
- Great HutsMember ofFoodiesNightlife LoversFirst to ReviewAug 20, 2013
this place couldn't have been cooler or more unique ... parrots and a petting zoo, infinity pool overlooking the sea, awesome food, cool local culture and excursions - if you have some time check this spot
Outstanding!28 reviews across the web.
- ServiceWorld class service. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 98% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationGood location. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- BeachBeach is so-so. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- RoomRooms are ok. Only 56% of guests had positive things to say about it.
This Port Antonio property has a private beach. Dining options at Great Huts Resort include a restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Port Antonio property has 9000 square feet of event space consisting of exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, barbecue grills, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2009.
There are 7 guestrooms at Great Huts Resort. Guestrooms have balconies. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Rooms also include separate dining areas and ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The property is closed between November and March.