5 people visited Great Labels

Barbara Kossy
    • Local Culture
    • Outdoor Enthusiasts
    5 Oct 16, 2013

My GF and I headed to Great Labels hoping to find affordable and fantastic dresses. She needed a cocktail dress and I was looking for a more causal summer dress for travel. While we didn't find exactly what we wanted we had an fantastic time trying on dresses from Gautier to Prada to Chanel, from staid to wild. "This is my favorite store ever! I'm coming back." Said GF. After shopping here I'm convinced LA is the best place in the world for used designer labels. Sorry guys, this is a female only shop. Another thing that makes it great is the sales woman who was there was very helpful and encouraging. Metered parking out front.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersGreen Travelers
  • Great Labels
    Broke Girl's Guide
    • Local Culture

#BeGreedy

My favorite consignment shop in LA. I wear the military-style Diane Von Furstenberg shirt that I found here all the time. Next up is The Address Boutique (1116 Wilshire Blvd) which also carries a lot of big names

Siel Ju of Green LA Girl for BrokeGirlsGuide.com