Things to do near Great Loft In The Heart Of Old Quebec
- Distance: 0.0 mi
1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 8
- Nearby Things to do
- 161 Rue du Petit Champlain, Quebec City, QC, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.1 mi9 reviews
By far, my favorite and most memorable part of the trip to Quebec City. Quartier Petit Champlain is an area of Old Quebec, namely, the oldest commercial district in North...Popular with
- 21 Rue des Carrières Quebec City, QCRanked #7 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.1 mi3 reviews
Beautiful plaza located just outside the Chateau Frontenac in the heritage site of Old Quebec. From the promenade, you can see the statue of Samuel de Champlain in honor of...Popular with
- 4Rue Notre Dame, Quebec City, QC G1K 4E9, CanadaRanked #11 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
What an incredible and unique sight. Near the Place Royale, the Québecois Fresco is the first of a series of wall arts completed in Quebec City as a reminder of...Popular with
- 929 Rue Notre Dame, Quebec City, QC G1K 4G1, CanadaRanked #19 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
Who doesn't love fishes and octopus floating in the window? The Boutique Métiers D'Art in the Old Quebec district specializes in displaying glass crafts. This is one of the three...
- 1055 Sous le Fort, Quebec City, Qc, Canada, G1K 4G9Ranked #20 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
Unique, artistic and impressive. This stunning glass art shop is located in the Quartier Petit Champlain. The store front is almost impossible to miss as it is rather eyecatching with...