Great Wolf Lodge

549 East Rochambeau Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23188

I'm not a "family" vacation person, but for a family with kids, this is the best place for visiting Williamsburg.

Restaurants near Great Wolf Lodge

Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que

0.97 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Delicious lunch!

Pierce's Bar-B-Que Pit

0.96 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

The BBQ is awesome. Busy, but fast service and great food. A traditional stop on the trip to the beach.

Sal's By Victor

4.71 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Great pizzas and other Italian dishes. We did take out, so I can't comment on the restaurant itself, but the prices were reasonable and the food was tasty.

Popular withFamiliesBudgetStudents

Nawab Indian Cuisine

4.63 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

The food is rather good here. The price is decent. It's the best Indian in Williamsburg! But also the only Indian in Williamsburg.

Handel's Homemade Ice Cream

1.74 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Artcafe26

4.89 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Wow! This place is amazing! I went to lunch with my mom today and decided to try a restaurant I hadn't been to. Since this one was the least likely one that I would go to myself, we went here. It's nice inside though I got the impression that if it were crowded it'd be pretty loud. I got the ...

Capt Georges Seafood Restaurant

2.64 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Food for Thought

3.79 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Nice restaurant with a kind of quirky menu. There are some good vegetarian options. The Jamaican Jerk Chicken is good. I like the Pick Three Sides option. The veggies are great!

Popular withVegetarian

Jimmy's Oven and Grill

2.17 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Daddyo's Pizza & Panni

2.85 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Great pizza! Good food. Nice service.

La Tolteca

2.71 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Pretty much your standard Tex-Mex joint. I like it, though it's nothing outstanding.

Red Hot & Blue

3.86 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

As I recall, the food is pretty good here but I was not particularly blown away.

New York Deli & Pizza

1.47 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

The subs here are quite good. I don't think that I've had the pizza before, but I endorse the deli items.

Chez Trinh Restaurant

4.73 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

This is a Vietnamese place close to the W&M campus. The food is pretty good.

Mama Steve's

4.02 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

Mama Steve's has pretty decent breakfast/brunch food. I know plenty of people who like it but I am kind of neutral on it.

Gazebo House of Pancakes

4.53 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

The moment you walk in you know they cater to the geriatric crowd, the heat must have been set to 80 degrees. The restaurant sits between three hotels so the breakfast crowd is pretty busy. The pancakes were light and large and the service was attentive. We did feel slightly crowded because they squeezed so many tables into the rather ...

Carrabba's Italian Grill

3.27 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

The Williamsburg Carrabba's was my first experience at the chain. They had some good pasta.

Aromas Coffeehouse

5.46 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

The coffee drinks and desserts are quite good here. It's a little hectic inside and can be difficult to find a table.

Popular withStudentsTrendstersLocal

Retro's Good Eats

5.45 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

This cute diner offers very cheap, and very tasty, quick eats. The menu boasts great variety and the atmosphere will make you smile when you walk through the door.

Popular withStudentsFamiliesBudget

The Cheese Shop

5.55 mi from Great Wolf Lodge

I love the Cheese Shop. As a poor college student, both the free cheese-of-the-day samples and the $1 French bread ends are fabulous. The house dressing is amazing and is a cheap buy as well. I go to the Cheese Shop often and am addicted to their sandwiches. I always get a cheese sandwich which is about $4.50, so not ...