Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 21California, USA442 reviews
great beach 2 go now :))))
- 22California, USA3.511 reviews
Universal City is an entertaining place for movie lovers and families. It is a combination of a theme park and movie studio. It's one of the oldest movie studios still in use today. I went here with my family several years ago and had fun on the rides.
- 23California, USA4.54 reviews
On the up and up, nice and peaceful without quite having that valley stench
- 24California, USA39 reviews
Moovin moor closer 2 my it okay
- 25California, USA43 reviews
Nice area to cruise around in, it is very slow and has lots of stop signs but many beautiful trees and extravagant houses are also on display.
- 26California, USA4.522 reviews
When people think of Catalina Island, they usually think of the tiny town of Avalon. Just an hour’s boat ride (twenty-something miles) from the LA and OC coasts of California, this little city is the southernmost city in LA county. Envisioned by the Wrigley family (like the gum) to be a resort destination, it has managed to continue to attract ...
- 27California, USA48 reviews
Van Nuys is another town along the 210. The Japanese Gardens are nice, but I don't have other reasons to go there.
- 28California, USA51 review
Love this small city. Hacienda Heights and Rowland Heights consist of some of the best asian food restaurants and drink cafes in Southern California. We pride over calling ourselves the 626 area - where now it has become known to be the hot place for asian cuisine. But to be more specifically, Hacienda Heights is actually quite a small area ...
- 29California, USA46 reviews
- 30California, USA51 review
- 31California, USA4111 reviews
You've go to love this sign, it's one of the iconic locations that are recognised around the world. It's not easy to get close to, so you'll need a car to drive as close as you can and a zoom lens to get a good picture
- 32California, USA51 review
- 33California, USA0
- 34California, USA48 reviews
It's a quirky little town with a charm all its own. The grunion run is famous and if you like unusual activities, this is up your alley!
- 35California, USA4.54 reviews
- 36California, USA43 reviews
This is a small city in between Arcadia and El Monte, and San Gabriel. It is consider the safest of them three, due to smaller population with almost no gang association. The house price here is in the high side but is less than Arcadia. There's a lot to do in this city is really more idea for raising the ...
- 37California, USA0
- 38California, USA3.56 reviews
I think Lakewood was on a list of the most boring places in the U.S. I wouldn't go that far, but I totally see why it would end up on the list. There are some decent parks, but aside from that, there isn't much going on here. It's a quiet residential area close to some key freeways.
- 39California, USA4.52 reviews
Location and Climate Situated 12 miles southeast of the Los Angeles Civic Center, Downey is only five miles from Orange County, and about 10 miles from the beautiful Pacific coastline. Conveniently located near several major freeways, the city is an ideal home base from which to take advantage of the business resources and hundreds of cultural and recreational activities in ...
- 40California, USA35 reviews