Things to do near Greater Los Angeles
- 0California, United States235 reviews
Just for people out side US no a big deal is dirty there
Nearby Things to do
- 311818 Potrero Avenue, South El Monte, CA, United StatesRanked #8 overall in South El Monte things to doDistance: 3.3 mi1 review
I found my new YEAR ROUND costume shop. No more having to drive to the Halloween Store out in Montebello. See you sucks! I found a new costume relationship! I...
- 339225 Las Tunas Dr, Temple City, CARanked #3 overall in Temple City things to doDistance: 4.1 mi1 review
This is the type of parts shop every town needs. A bunch of older guys with 1-2 of every conceivable part available on hand or quickly obtained. I had to...Popular with
- 349701 Las Tunas Dr, Temple City, CA 91780Ranked #2 overall in Temple City things to doDistance: 4.6 mi1 review
Events like the Camellia Festival are easily one of the best perks of living in a “small town” in the big city/burbs. Having a parade as well as a festival...Popular with
- 362120 West Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801-1856, United StatesRanked #5 overall in Alhambra things to doDistance: 2.9 mi1 review
Rosemead Target is better than this location, this one doesn't offer grocery yet parking is quite difficult despite having its own lot probably due to some Costco Shopper. This one...
- 37411 East Las Tunas Drive, San Gabriel, CA 91776-1503Ranked #6 overall in San Gabriel things to doDistance: 3.4 mi1 review
This is a beautiful country club for golfing or having events at. I’ve attended numerous events here and the staff are attentive and provide good service. The rooms are spacious...Popular with
- 38828 E Valley Blvd # A, San Gabriel, CA, United StatesRanked #7 overall in San Gabriel things to doDistance: 1.9 mi1 review
Who doesn't love being pampered? I love it... and for $20 (including tip) for a foot and mini back massage. Awesome. Of course, they are ALL Chinese. No, I don't...Popular with
- 406340 Rosemead Boulevard, Temple City, CARanked #6 overall in Temple City things to doDistance: 4.4 mi1 review
My immediate impression upon walking in here is that I need to come back when I am looking to do a full inspection... But some good and bad things jumped...