Restaurants near Greater Los Angeles for Green Travelers
- 0California, United States235 reviews
Just for people out side US no a big deal is dirty there
- 21150 E Garvey Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755Ranked #47 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
Super awesome for Cantonese-style breakfast :) Their milk tea is strong and comes with it's own condensed milk jug so you can sweeten to your taste. We've had: Trolly Noodle...Popular with
- 24220 West Garvey Avenue, Monterey Park, CARanked #54 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi2 reviews
This Hong Kong cafe has fairly new decor and has a modern feel to it. The food is decent and there are some great lunch specials. Definitely try the fried...Popular with
- 26153 West Garvey Avenue, Monterey Park, CARanked #59 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
Stinky Tofu hot pot? The only thing that STINKS here is the service! Very small, and not equipped to seat parties over 4. In fact, one 2-person table is just...
- 271 East Hellman Avenue, Alhambra, CA, United StatesRanked #64 overall in Alhambra restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi
Great place to pick up a quick bowl of ramen for lunch. The ramen isn't anything special, made with just a soy sauce broth and unmarinated chasu. However, the lunch...
- 287540 Garvey Avenue, Rosemead, CA 91770-2960, United StatesRanked #25 overall in Rosemead restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
These one have been open for some time, yet it only got less than 70 reviews. There so many dim sum places in the area, and is not funny anymore....Popular with
- 29122 Garvey Avenue, Monterey Park, CA, United StatesRanked #75 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
This is a cheap, but decent Hong Kong cafe, located in the back of Bank of America next to their ATMs. The service is a little slow and they are...