Restaurants near Greater Los Angeles for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 0California, United States234 reviews
If you go hiking to Hollywood sign call me. I love it
- Nearby Restaurants
- 11301 N Garfield Ave, #D, Monterey Park, CA 91754Ranked #18 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi4 reviews
This is a good Chinese place if you're in the mood for spicy Chinese. The spicy pig ears and the tofu strands from the counter are great. I love their...Popular with
- 127755 Garvey Ave, Rosemead, CA 91770Ranked #8 overall in Rosemead restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi
Wow! How did it take me this long to find Mien Nghia? Their Assorted Meat Rice Noodles was amazing! I didn't get the soup on the side because I was...Popular with
- 13447 W Garvey Ave, #102, Monterey Park, CA 91754Ranked #26 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 1.0 mi2 reviews
Very good Hong Kong-style entrees - their ice coffee is very good (with each entree you choose your soup and beverage). So affordable for the volume of food you get!...
- 141001 East Garvey Avenue, Monterey Park, CA, United StatesRanked #29 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.3 mi
This place is try to be Elite but quality is only about half as good but the price is also almost half so it depend what you want. Service here...
- 15119 North Lincoln Avenue, Monterey Park, CA, United StatesRanked #30 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviews
Not the best milk tea place but they have a large selection of tea flavors and additions (like bobs and jelly). They also have a large selection of Taiwanese snack...
- 17306 N Garfield Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754Ranked #43 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi
This place has become somewhat a family staple recently. Food is pretty good and solid all around. A couple of dishes really stand out and have become regulars on our...
- 20150 E Garvey Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755Ranked #47 overall in Monterey Park restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi
Super awesome for Cantonese-style breakfast :) Their milk tea is strong and comes with it's own condensed milk jug so you can sweeten to your taste. We've had: Trolly Noodle...Popular with