Restaurants for Adventure Travelers in Greater Los Angeles
- 491807 Americana Way, Glendale, CA 91210Ranked #97 overall in Glendale restaurants2 reviews
Love their pizza here but wasn't fan of the burger, their salad and the mac n cheese were good. I also like their lemonade and can be refill, great service...
- 494171 Caruso Ave, Glendale, CA 91210Ranked #48 overall in Glendale restaurants1 review
DTFG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo say it isnt so... alas it is... this was kinda like the best diver in the world, you know the one with like 25 gold medals, on the...Popular with
- 495734 East 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013, United States3 reviews
The Happy Hour food selection is enough for a flavorful, reasonably priced early dinner. Both menus reflect the New Orleans style their name advertises. Our service was friendly and relatively...
- 497818 North Pacific Avenue, Glendale, CA 91203, United StatesRanked #53 overall in Glendale restaurants2 reviews
Korean owned Chinese restaurant, an interesting take on the classics . They put a small dish of fried noodles and kimchi on the table for you to munch on while...Popular with
- 500100 Japanese Village Plz Los Angeles, CA 900122 reviews
I've been coming to Oomasa on and off for a few years now and their food has always been delicious. I'm a huge fan of the chirashi, which comes in...Popular with