Greater Los Angeles Restaurants
- 1123 Astronaut E S Onizuka St, #305, Los Angeles, CA 90012
All you can eat shabu shabu for under $30. Why would you go anywhere else??? Seriously, it's like $27 for as many plates of delicious thinly sliced beef and vegetables...Popular with
- 218206 S Western Ave, Gardena, CA 90248Ranked #4 overall in Gardena restaurants
Go here if you want Good authentic Japanese food. Broth for udon was very flavorful, hearty & tasty..yummy =) Nabeyaki udon: Shrimp tempura, egg, etc in a hot iron pot...Popular with
- 418414 Colima Rd, Rowland Heights, CA 91748Ranked #6 overall in Rowland Heights restaurants
I've been to plenty of Taiwanese places in US & Taiwan so I guess I'm a bit pickier than the average foodie...so beware... Fish ball rice noodle soup: 2 Stars...
- 58945 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069Ranked #33 overall in West Hollywood restaurants
St Felix has such a great happy hour - for both food and drinks. Their cocktails are all half price, so I got a really great mojito for about $6...Popular with
- 6SLS at Beverly Hills, 465 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90048Ranked #30 overall in Beverly Hills restaurants
DineLA 2012 Dinner $44 Came here with my girls. It was really good and fun. FIRST COURSE: *Gazpacho estilo Algeciras - traditional gazpacho It was alright. It's a soup and...Popular with
- 73833 Main St, Culver City, CA 90232Ranked #51 overall in Culver City restaurants
I really wanted to give this place a 2 because they messed up on Flan - one of my favorite desserts ever. Flan's texture is supposed to be creamy (absolute...
- 918166 Colima Road, Rowland Heights, CA 91748-2601, United StatesRanked #32 overall in Rowland Heights restaurants
Here's what's good: the custard desserts (they have many kinds), the tropical fruits/taro coconut milk drinks, the walnut shrimp, and the chicken-lettuce wraps. The HK style milk tea is also...