Hotels for Green Travelers in Greater San Diego
- 21Hotel Class:Ranked #8 overall in San Diego hotels14 reviews
Good spot for nightlife, the club downstairs or the rooftop for summer parties or the fire pit in the evenings. Nice views of downtown!Popular with
- 22Hotel Class:Ranked #13 overall in San Diego hotels10 reviews
In addition to a central location and the high standards of most Kimptons, the Solamar is a great stop for summer due to its rooftop pool.Popular with
- 23Hotel Class:Ranked #59 overall in San Diego hotels4 reviews
This spot was clean and pretty with nice views of the city. The rooms were a tiny bit small, but sparkled with an elegant sense of class. By far the...Popular with
- 24Hotel Class:Ranked #66 overall in San Diego hotels4 reviews
My husband and I stayed at the Ramada Gaslamp on our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it! There is undoubtedly a classic feel and charm to this beautiful and historic...Popular with
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #87 overall in San Diego hotels2 reviews
The Mission Valley area of San Diego has a lot of hotels in the mid-level range, but I find that the DoubleTree Hazard Center is a notch above the rest....Popular with
- 26Ranked #95 overall in San Diego hotels1 review
I recommend this place if you're on a tight budget. I think the price was reasonable and they won me over with a free warm chocolate cookie lol The location...Popular with
- 27Hotel Class:Ranked #109 overall in San Diego hotels3 reviews
i love our room cz our patio connects right straight to the garden and pool...clean and tidy!!!
- 28Hotel Class:Ranked #117 overall in San Diego hotels2 reviews
Stayed here once for a water polo tournament and it's right by the beach. I like Hampton Inns as they have free breakfast, free internet, and they offer it at...
- 29Hotel Class:Ranked #125 overall in San Diego hotels1 review
If you can afford this bed and breakfast, then I suggest staying here to relax for a night or two. Incredible ocean views. It's walking distance into town and the...
- 30Hotel Class:Ranked #151 overall in San Diego hotels1 review
Stayed here with a big group when competing at UC San Diego. I can put up a few more guys per room when staying here, because the rooms are so...