Greater San Diego Hotels
- 3117550 Bernardo Oaks Drive, San Diego, CA 92128Ranked #31 overall in San Diego hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Rancho Bernardo Inn was a great escape. My wife got to be pampered all day at the spa, while I spent my time out on the gold course. I...Popular with
- 328110 Camino Del Oro, La Jolla, CA 92037Ranked #32 overall in San Diego hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The beach is cozy, with a nice picnic area at Kellogg Park. With soft sand, clean water and gentle waves, La Jolla Shores is an ideal spot for families and...Popular with
- 33610 Diamond Street, San Diego, CA 92109Ranked #33 overall in San Diego hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is located right on the beach front and offers a bit more privacy than other hotels with it's location. Located blocks from the bars, you can still walk...Popular with
- 34777 Harrah's Rincon Way, Valley Center, CA 92082Ranked #34 overall in San Diego hotels5 reviews
Full Disclosure: We get comped here, so our experience tends to be of the highest level. That being said, I think that Harrah's Rincon has a lot of great things...
- 998 W Mission Bay Dr., San Diego, CA 92109Ranked #35 overall in San Diego hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 3
We really liked our stay there. Especially for kids. It has a duck pond and a seal exhibit of recovering seals. The beach is clean and out the way of...Popular with
- 1410 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92106Ranked #36 overall in San Diego hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Pearl Hotel located in between OB and Point Loma. This is a hidden gem of San Diego, come here for the unique rooms (stay in The Gem room where...Popular with
- 2303 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92106Ranked #37 overall in San Diego hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
As a San Diego native, I've been to concerts at Humphrey's music venue, but I had never been to the hotel side before. Entirely secluded from the outside world on...Popular with
- 381932 Wildcat Canyon Road, Lakeside, CA 92040Ranked #1 overall in Lakeside hotels4 reviews
It's a casino with no alcohol (but I think you can still get booze at the restaurants, etc.). I have been told that there are safety reasons for no alcohol...
- 3911154 Hwy 76, Pala, CA 92059Ranked #1 overall in Pala hotels5 reviews
PALA!! This is one of the lesser know casinos. Usually when I want to get my gamble on Morongo, Pechanga, and San Manuel are my go to options, but Pala...
- 311 Island Ave., San Diego, CA 92101Ranked #38 overall in San Diego hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Downtown San Diego, despite the city's reputation for being laid-back and "chill" (we all say "awesome" and "sweet, dude"), can be a bit intense with all the one-way streets, hordes...Popular with