One of my favorites OF ALL Time!!! Yes everything is whitewashed...as expected in Mykonos. The service here is Spectacular! The rooms so beautiful and comfortable you almost don't want to leave but when you do its to go to the pool and enjoy the warm sun. The special thing about this hotel is the suite that has been converted from ...
Things to do near Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel
- 10.93 mi
- 20.42 miMykonos, Platys Gialos (Mykonos), Greece0.42 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel1 review
Yacht tour around mykonos
- 32.05 mi2.05 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel19 reviews
Truly a beautiful architectural sight to see. Little Venice inherited its name because of its landscape characteristics which are similar to Venice, Italy. Like its brother from another mother, it is filled with cool boutique stores, restaurants with a view, and some happening nightlife spots.Popular with
- 42.1 mi
- 52.27 miMykonos town P.O.Box 60, Χώρα Μυκόνου, Mykonos-Town, Greece2.27 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel9 reviews
Awesome island!! If you like the archeology or archeological remains you must visit this island. Is an organized trip and it started in Mykono's harbour. The only negative, in my opinion, is that some people is disrespectful to archeological ruins.Popular with
- 62.27 mi2.27 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel8 reviews
This church is like nothing I have seen before. I have always been a big fan of bright colors, so seeing something that is completely and unapologetically white, I was in awesome, because it doesn't need any color to be stunning. The first time I saw it, it was a bit overcast, and the building takes on the gray color ...Popular with
- 72.18 mi2.18 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel3 reviews
Amazing night life ,,the best thing you can do is to hang out wth your freinds and explore the chora and its amazing streets ..one of the nice places little vience .
- 82.19 miHafenpromenade, Mykonos-Stad, Greece2.19 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel2 reviews
The Mykonos Archaeological Museum houses a beautiful and modest collection of Greek antiques. There are approximately five small rooms with artifacts and a courtyard. The vases are quite beautiful, and the depiction of the Trojan War (notably the horse) was impressive. I recommend having a guide walk you through, otherwise it's just a collection of old things. By the way, ...Popular with
- 92.16 mi2.16 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel2 reviews
The best greek food you can taste ever is in mykonos ,,cz i have been in most of greece islands ,,i would say the mykonos restuarants are just delecious . Atlantida in platyisyalos beach nammos in bsarou beach of course most of the restaurants in chora .
- 101.95 miFabrika, Chora, Mykonos, Cyclades, Greece, 846001.95 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel1 review
Renting a quad is the best way to maneuver through the winding narrow roads of Mykonos and explore the island. Manos offers great competitive rates and a wide selection of quads. Gogotip: only rent the cheapest quad if you don't mind not having having the ability to shift into reverse.Popular with
- 112.2 mi
- 122.94 miElia Beach, Ελιά Μυκόνου, Elia Beach, Greece2.94 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel2 reviews
Nice sandy beach. Famous gay beach.Popular with
- 133.81 mi
- 142.16 mi
- 153.79 miAgrari Beach, Agrari, Greece3.79 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel1 review
Only 3 minutes from our properties!!! Crystal clear waters ideal for good swimmers!!!
- 162.3 mi
- 172.24 miMykonos Town (Chora), Greece2.24 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel1 review
When in Mykonos...well, the saying is "when in Rome", but in this case Mykonos is the topic. So when in Mykonos...party like the locals intend on visitors doing, and Skandinavian Bar-Disco is one of the top places to go to mingle with locals and visitors of other places to party and celebrate for one main reason...holiday! The energy is excellent ...Popular with
- 184.77 miKalafati, Greece4.77 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel1 review
Blue flag beach. Water sports, diving center, windsurfing school. The only original fish village on the island with 2 Greek tavernas.
- 194.9 miParalia Kalafati, Kalafati 846 00, Greece4.9 mi from Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel1 review
Blue flag beach. Water sports, diving center, windsurfing school.
- 202.29 mi