Hotels for Vegetarian in Greece
Recommended for You
- 1Ranked #23 overall in Athens hotels1 review
One of Athens's hot-spot. Ideal for cheap and fast food-a branch store in almost every place near you!Popular with
- near Papakinos beach, Adhamas 84801, GreeceRanked #22 overall in Adamas hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Stayed here for 2 nights (120 Euros/night) and loved it! I recommend that you rent a car/buggy or scooter because otherwise it is quite a trek from the harbour up...Popular with
- Oia 84702, GreeceRanked #1 overall in Oia hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Greece has Fabulous Sunset's! That alone is a great reason to go experience the Greek Isles!Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Fira Caldera, Fira 84700, GreeceRanked #1 overall in Fira hotels4 reviews
Centrally located villas that have recently been renovated; a great choice for some summer luxury.Popular with
- Imerovigli, GreeceRanked #3 overall in Imerovigli hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Iliovasilema means sunset... one of the reasons the people to visit Santorini. then why not in Iliovasilema Hotel in the lovely Imerovigli.
- Caldera Cliffs, Fira 84700, GreeceRanked #3 overall in Fira hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great views of the sunset and unique cave rooms with beds raised on platforms make Porto Fira our accommodation of choice.Popular with
- 7Ranked #33 overall in Athens hotels2 reviews
- 8Syros Island, 84100, GreeceRanked #1 overall in Poseidonia hotels1 reviewPopular with
- Χωρίς Όνομα, Mykonos Town (Chora), GreeceRanked #9 overall in Mykonos Town (Chora) hotels1 review
Family owned. Good food which is cooked every day by the family's ladies. Everyone is friendly. Nice pool and jacuzzi. The TV in the room has an AV input so...
- 72 Kallirois Avenue | Koykaki, Athens 11741, GreeceRanked #56 overall in Athens hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Hotel is more like a motel look. Decent for the pricing. The area is not the best or worst, just watch out. However, the staff is very friendly! Especially when...Popular with