Staff was not very friendly! I've never heard of charging for coffee refills!
Things to do near Green Goddess Cafe
- 10.71 miVT0.71 mi from Green Goddess Cafe2 reviews
Stowe is basically a two-street town with historic churches and hotels sidled up to boutiques and fine dining restaurants. It's worth spending an afternoon to explore on foot. Check out the covered bridge, Shaw's general store and, my favorite, House of Jerky (a boutique jerky store).Popular withLocalHistoryLuxury
- 20.61 mi54 Main Street, Stowe, VT, United States0.61 mi from Green Goddess Cafe1 review
Shaw's General Store is a great place to pickup cold weather and outdoor gear. The leather goods are particularly fine. I bought a brown leather belt with "Shaw's" and "made in Vermont" seared onto it that is among the nicest I have ever owned.Popular withHistoryFamiliesLocal
- 31.24 miStowe, VT, USA1.24 mi from Green Goddess Cafe3 reviews
So much to do here. Shop, hike, swim etc.....Popular withFoodiesFamiliesOutdoor
- 41.14 mi75 Weeks Hill Road, Stowe, VT, United States1.14 mi from Green Goddess Cafe2 reviews
Perfect Stowe outing for a rainy day: This public exercise center has a competition-sized swimming pool with diving board, a toddler and child swimming pool with water-slide (check open hours), and a complete weight and cardiovascular training circuit, group cycling and group exercise rooms. www.theswimmingholestowe.com Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g57415-d943695-Reviews-Swimming_Hole-Stowe_Vermont.htmlPopular withFamilies
- 57.64 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury, VT7.64 mi from Green Goddess Cafe38 reviews
We were here on a weekend when there was no ice cream production going on, but we've been to a Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory in the past when production was going on, so I don't think we really missed too much. Parking was crazy here, and lots of people. It took at least 15-20 minutes to get through the ...Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 66.4 miWaterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, Vermont 05677, United States6.4 mi from Green Goddess Cafe8 reviews
Chocolate of all kinds. I had chocolate covered coconut, vanilla and salted caramel. They were all fantastic. They have ice cream, as well as other packaged goods too - try the hot chocolate.
- 78.08 mi
- 87.86 mi35 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT 05676, United States7.86 mi from Green Goddess Cafe7 reviews
always sold out. free tastings, though! their merchandise is expensive, but the cannery is free to take a look around. try the best beer in the world!!! (rated by beer advocate, not me.)Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents
- 914.66 mi115 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05602-000114.66 mi from Green Goddess Cafe7 reviews
Visit the beautiful capital of the 14th state in the union. Open July 1 through the end of October, when legislature is not in session stop by Mon-Fri 10:00am-3:30pm & Sat 11:00am-2:30pm. Tip, stop by J Morgan's (close by) for lunch and eat outside in the nice weather.Popular withHistory
- 105.49 mi3600 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, VT, United States5.49 mi from Green Goddess Cafe5 reviews
A little touristy but still fun to visit. There is a working cider mill and the fresh cider is delicious. They are also known for cider doughnuts but they were only ok in my opinion (I'm not a big fan of cake doughnuts). Lots of assorted food goodies too.Popular withLocalHistoryFamilies
- 1111.05 mi
- 126.41 mi2657 Waterbury Stowe Road, Vermont 100, Waterbury, VT, United States6.41 mi from Green Goddess Cafe3 reviews
Sample almost every cheese Cabot makes! Great to include as a stop with Ben & Jerry's, The Alchemist Brewery and Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- 139.01 miUgbrooke, Bolton Valley, Vermont9.01 mi from Green Goddess Cafe2 reviews
- 147.63 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Road, Waterbury, VT7.63 mi from Green Goddess Cafe2 reviews
Honestly this isnt that big of a tour... but it is fun for the lil ones... my daughters favorite part was the flavor graveyard. So be warned there are sometimes Ice Cream ghosts as some flavors return from the graveyard! While we were just here they had returned a flavor from the graveyard to sell again too. The tour gives ...Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters
- 1519.22 mi70 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States19.22 mi from Green Goddess Cafe1 review
Well worth visiting for a day at the spa. This is across the street from the Links Golf Course. There is a workout area, indoor/outdoor pool and lots of pampering.
- 1614.92 mi
- 179.01 mi
- 1819.6 mi1087 Montgomery Rd, East Hardwick, VT, United States19.6 mi from Green Goddess Cafe1 review
Great Place for adventure nearby
- 1916.42 mi1005 Vermont Route 14 North, East Montpelier, VT 0565116.42 mi from Green Goddess Cafe1 review
Maple syrup & maple creemee ice cream! AWESOME stop with a great little gift shop.
- 2016.33 mi46 Buffalo Mountain Commons Drive, Hardwick, VT, United States16.33 mi from Green Goddess Cafe1 review
Makers of Barr Hill - Gin & Vodka. Derived from Honey, I tried my first sip - it is unique and very good! I first saw them at the Hardwick Farmers Market and later visited their nearby distillery. Very informative, loved the tour and samples! If you fancy yourself a Gin & Tonic - you'll want to mix the best ...