Green Island Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Green Island ResortMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 17, 2013
We hopped on a day cruise to Green Island Resort to go snorkeling. It was gorgeous. The resort is its own little piece of heaven. There's a hotel with pool and restaurant on the island. On the day we went, it was windy which made snorkeling harder than usual since the sand blew around in the water making visibility impossible. I still enjoyed myself and was happy I brought my own snorkel mask to Cairns. You can spot sea turtles and a variety of tropical fish surrounding the island.Recommended for:
Excellent!118 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Room94% thought rooms were spacious.
- Ambiance93% were fond of the entertainment options.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 91%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet