Green Island Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Green Island ResortMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 17, 2013
We hopped on a day cruise to Green Island Resort to go snorkeling. It was gorgeous. The resort is its own little piece of heaven. There's a hotel with pool and restaurant on the island. On the day we went, it was windy which made snorkeling harder than usual since the sand blew around in the water making visibility impossible. I still enjoyed myself and was happy I brought my own snorkel mask to Cairns. You can spot sea turtles and a variety of tropical fish surrounding the island.
Excellent!64 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Room95% thought rooms were spacious.
- Location92% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 89%.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 86% of the guests liked it.