The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone. As you approach the front desk in the lobby, there is a full plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, free for guests. It’s clear that the Inn is owned and ...
Things to do near Greenbrier Inn for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.74 mi0.74 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Wonder clear calm water. Easy boat launch. Perfect and beautiful place for star gazing and very little light pollution.Popular withLocalBackpackersOutdoor
- 20.33 mi0.33 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 reviewPopular withAdventureOutdoor
- 33.29 mi
- 42.29 mi2.29 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
- 54.08 mi4.08 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
The closest access point to The Beast. If you can all happily ski a long green at the end of the day and have you skis and boots already this is a great place to start.
- 61.67 mi
- 71.84 mi
- 82.82 mi2.82 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 93.28 mi
- 109.28 mi
- 1114.8 mi
- 1214.44 mi14.44 mi from Greenbrier Inn4 reviewsPopular withAdventureFamiliesBudget
- 1314.85 mi
- 147.39 mi
- 1514.89 mi14.89 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
This is a gorgeous spa. Sign up for a treatment and enjoy the steam room, sauna and hot tub for the same price. Be sure to leave plenty of time to thoroughly relax here.Popular withLuxuryWellnessFoodies
- 169.1 mi9.1 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
Experience the excitement & adventure of snowmobiling with Vermont's oldest, largest and most experienced snowmobile tour. We offer a range of riding that is suited for everyone from the beginner to the most advanced rider. We supply you with the newest high-tech Polaris snowmobiles, helmets and boots.
- 1713.95 mi13.95 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
A wonderful place for kayakingPopular withBackpackersBudgetOutdoor
- 189.0 mi9.0 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
The house is almost in the State Forest - there are good hikes to be had here
- 199.42 mi9.42 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
This is our closest store for gas and Ben & Jerry'sPopular withLocal
- 207.6 mi7.6 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Great hiking trails. Fresh meat.