The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone. As you approach the front desk in the lobby, there is a full plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, free for guests. It’s clear that the Inn is owned and ...
Things to do near Greenbrier Inn for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.33 mi2363 U.S. 4, Killington, VT, United States0.33 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 reviewPopular with
- 20.74 miKent Pond, Killington, VT 05751, USA0.74 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 33.29 mi
- 42.29 mi476 Barrows Towne Road, Killington, VT, United States2.29 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
- 54.08 miSkyeship Express Gondola Stage I, Killington, VT 05751, USA4.08 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
The closest access point to The Beast. If you can all happily ski a long green at the end of the day and have you skis and boots already this is a great place to start.
- 61.67 mi
- 72.82 mi227 East Mountain Road, Killington, VT, United States2.82 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 814.85 miWoodstock, VT, USA14.85 mi from Greenbrier Inn6 reviews
Explore this iconic New England Village, with everything from it's 1800's general store to Billings Farm and Museum, to fantastic shopping a dining.Popular with
- 919.12 mi
- 109.28 mi
- 1114.8 mi
- 1214.44 miLudlow, VT, United States14.44 mi from Greenbrier Inn4 reviewsPopular with
- 137.39 mi
- 147.28 mi7.28 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Located directly across the road from our Lodge. Stop in for fresh vegetables, home-made honey, goat cheese, etc.
- 1513.62 mi54 Elm Street Woodstock, VT 05091, Elm Street, Woodstock, VT, United States13.62 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
The working Farm has lots of activities throughout the year, many cool things for kids. Also, you can arrange a tour of the Mansion which is really great. Reservations required and group size limited to 12.Popular with
- 1614.85 mi
- 1713.95 miLake Ninevah, Mount Holly, VT 05758, USA13.95 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
A wonderful place for kayakingPopular with
- 189.0 miMendon, VT, United States9.0 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
The house is almost in the State Forest - there are good hikes to be had here
- 199.42 mi5680 Bridgewater Corners, VT, United States9.42 mi from Greenbrier Inn3 reviews
This is our closest store for gas and Ben & Jerry'sPopular with
- 207.6 mi4275 Vermont 100, Pittsfield, VT, United States7.6 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Great hiking trails. Fresh meat.