Things to do near Greenbrier Inn for Family Travelers
- 2057 Rte. 4, Killington, VT 05751Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone....Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 21Ranked #2 overall in Pittsfield things to doDistance: 7.3 mi1 review
Located directly across the road from our Lodge. Stop in for fresh vegetables, home-made honey, goat cheese, etc.
- 221584 Vermont 100A, Plymouth, VT, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Barnard things to doDistance: 9.1 mi2 reviews
Experience the excitement & adventure of snowmobiling with Vermont's oldest, largest and most experienced snowmobile tour. We offer a range of riding that is suited for everyone from the beginner...
- 23Ludlow, VT, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Ludlow things to doDistance: 14.4 mi2 reviews
- 2412 McNamara Road, Tinmouth, VT, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Middletown Springs things to doDistance: 18.6 mi1 review
- 2517 Studio Lane, Midlletown Springs, VT, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Middletown Springs things to doDistance: 18.9 mi1 review
- 2654 Elm Street Woodstock, VT 05091, Elm Street, Woodstock, VT, United StatesRanked #5 overall in Woodstock things to doDistance: 13.6 mi1 review
Walk through one of Vermont's most beautiful landscapes, under the shade of sugar maples and 400-year-old hemlocks, across covered bridges and alongside rambling stone walls. This is a landscape of...
- 2750 West StreetRanked #3 overall in Middletown Springs things to doDistance: 19.9 mi1 review
- 29102 Mill Road, Bridgewater, VT, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Plymouth things to doDistance: 10.9 mi1 review
Wonderful handmade furniture and pottery. Explore the workshops and see the product being made.
- 30Lake Ninevah, Mount Holly, VT 05758, USARanked #1 overall in Plymouth things to doDistance: 13.9 mi1 review
A wonderful place for kayaking