The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone. As you approach the front desk in the lobby, there is a full plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, free for guests. It’s clear that the Inn is owned and ...
Restaurants near Greenbrier Inn for Adventure Travelers
- 11.2 mi
- 22.08 mi
- 31.64 mi
- 42.23 mi
- 51.64 miat the base of Needles Eye Chair/Gondola1.64 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 61.64 mi709 Route 41.64 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 715.5 mi
- 87.28 mi7.28 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Just a short walk from the Amee Farm Lodge. If you can't find it here... you don't need it!
- 910.93 mi101 Mill Road, Bridgewater, VT, United States10.93 mi from Greenbrier Inn4 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 1019.12 mi3569 Vermont 30, Bomoseen, VT, United States19.12 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 116.06 mi2640 Route 100, Pittsfield, VT 057626.06 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 1214.97 mi71 Central Street14.97 mi from Greenbrier Inn
Melaza Caribbean Bistro is the Only Restaurant in the Beautiful Village of Woodstock Vermont Specializing in Latino Cuisine, New Tendency that Fuse Different Ingredients of Many Civilizations, this Contributed to Create a Unique and Rich Style of Cooking, Rich in Oil, Spices and Tropical Fruits. So when we Talk about it, we make Reference to the Cuisine from Spain to ...
- 1314.95 mi61 Central Street, Woodstock, VT, United States14.95 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1414.86 mi49 Central Street, Woodstock VT14.86 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
- 1514.99 mi67 central st14.99 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular with
- 169.35 mi5520 Us-Route 4, Bridgewater Corners, VT 050359.35 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.
- 178.84 mi43 Us-4, Rutland, VT 057018.84 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Amazing place. Atmosphere is unique, VT gifts available. Working sugar house during maple syrup / sugaring season. Steak and eggs are to die for as is everything else on the menu. Large portions - wonderful!
- 1814.85 mi
- 1918.54 mi2146 Grove St, Brandon, VT 0573318.54 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Good local hangout - Wednesday night is wing night - get there early. Cheap beer Old fashioned soft serve/creemee window in the summer time.Popular with
- 2014.85 mi