The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone. As you approach the front desk in the lobby, there is a full plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, free for guests. It’s clear that the Inn is owned and ...
Restaurants near Greenbrier Inn for Local Culture
- 419.52 mi
- 4234.33 mi34.33 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Best ice cream and sundaes for those hot summer days!Popular withStudentsFoodiesLocal
- 4323.85 mi
- 4420.21 mi
- 4533.15 mi33.15 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Restaurant at the Ticonderoga Country Club, Beautiful view of the golf course and the Historic Lord Howe Valley from your table, good food, nice bar area, family friendly atmosphere. We eat here a lot when we are in town/Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 4620.65 mi20.65 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Good food, salad bar, good variety. Take route 30 north to route 4A west. Casteton Corners VT. about 15 minutes away
- 4734.31 mi34.31 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Nice home town atmosphere, good food, family friendly, reasonable prices, call ahead for reservations. We eat here a lot when we are in town :)Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 4833.6 mi33.6 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Quaint family diner, great for breakfastPopular withFamiliesBudget
- 4933.11 mi33.11 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Casual Family Dining, Cathy the owner is super nice and the food is good and reasonably priced.
- 5033.91 mi33.91 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Nice family friendly place to eat, reasonable prices, we like to go here for breakfast and lunch.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 5123.75 mi23.75 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
limited menu, but well prepared food. Great for lunch. On the Main Street in Poultney just a couple of miles from the house.