The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone. As you approach the front desk in the lobby, there is a full plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, free for guests. It’s clear that the Inn is owned and ...
Restaurants near Greenbrier Inn for Foodies
- 11.2 mi
- 22.08 mi
- 32.23 mi
- 41.64 mi
- 51.64 mi1.64 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 62.25 mi
- 71.64 mi1.64 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 82.3 mi2.3 mi from Greenbrier Inn
I would love to give a higher rating but the service was slow and we had to walk up to the bar to get the check. Also both orders has something wrong, but one of them were fixed with adjusting the bill. The dinning room Felt like an old restaurant that needed a facelift, but the bar was fun and ...Popular withLocalBackpackersFamilies
- 99.38 mi9.38 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Great food. Amazing steaks! Fantastic atmosphere.Popular withLuxuryLocalFoodies
- 1013.82 mi
- 118.69 mi8.69 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 1214.99 mi14.99 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 1315.5 mi
- 1410.93 mi10.93 mi from Greenbrier Inn4 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 157.28 mi7.28 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Just a short walk from the Amee Farm Lodge. If you can't find it here... you don't need it!
- 166.06 mi6.06 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 1719.12 mi19.12 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1814.95 mi14.95 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1914.86 mi14.86 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
- 209.35 mi9.35 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.