- 11.2 mi
- 22.08 mi
- 31.64 mi
- 42.23 mi
- 51.64 mi1.64 mi from Greenbrier Inn51 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 61.64 mi1.64 mi from Greenbrier Inn41 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 715.5 mi
- 810.93 mi10.93 mi from Greenbrier Inn44 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 913.82 mi
- 108.69 mi8.69 mi from Greenbrier Inn52 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 117.28 mi7.28 mi from Greenbrier Inn52 reviews
Just a short walk from the Amee Farm Lodge. If you can't find it here... you don't need it!
- 126.06 mi6.06 mi from Greenbrier Inn52 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 1314.86 mi14.86 mi from Greenbrier Inn52 reviews
- 1414.95 mi14.95 mi from Greenbrier Inn52 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1519.12 mi19.12 mi from Greenbrier Inn52 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1614.99 mi14.99 mi from Greenbrier Inn52 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 179.35 mi9.35 mi from Greenbrier Inn4.52 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.
- 188.84 mi8.84 mi from Greenbrier Inn4.52 reviews
Amazing place. Atmosphere is unique, VT gifts available. Working sugar house during maple syrup / sugaring season. Steak and eggs are to die for as is everything else on the menu. Large portions - wonderful!
- 1914.85 mi
- 2018.54 mi18.54 mi from Greenbrier Inn3.52 reviews
Good local hangout - Wednesday night is wing night - get there early. Cheap beer Old fashioned soft serve/creemee window in the summer time.Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget