The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone. As you approach the front desk in the lobby, there is a full plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, free for guests. It’s clear that the Inn is owned and ...
Restaurants near Greenbrier Inn for Spiritual Seekers
- 218.84 mi8.84 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Amazing place. Atmosphere is unique, VT gifts available. Working sugar house during maple syrup / sugaring season. Steak and eggs are to die for as is everything else on the menu. Large portions - wonderful!
- 2214.85 mi
- 2318.54 mi18.54 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Good local hangout - Wednesday night is wing night - get there early. Cheap beer Old fashioned soft serve/creemee window in the summer time.Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget
- 2414.85 mi
- 2514.87 mi14.87 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
A small town main street type diner with awesome breakfasts. The mile high apple pie is crazy good and suitable for any meal!
- 269.46 mi9.46 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Awesome lunch spot with wholesome foods and a fantastic atmosphere, right in downtown Rutland.
- 2716.65 mi
- 285.66 mi5.66 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Best place for breakfast near the house. French toast and pancakes served with pure Vermont Maple Syrup.
- 2913.93 mi13.93 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 3014.92 mi14.92 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 3119.28 mi19.28 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 3214.83 mi
- 3318.99 mi
- 3414.97 mi14.97 mi from Greenbrier Inn
Melaza Caribbean Bistro is the Only Restaurant in the Beautiful Village of Woodstock Vermont Specializing in Latino Cuisine, New Tendency that Fuse Different Ingredients of Many Civilizations, this Contributed to Create a Unique and Rich Style of Cooking, Rich in Oil, Spices and Tropical Fruits. So when we Talk about it, we make Reference to the Cuisine from Spain to ...
- 3519.99 mi19.99 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 3617.82 mi17.82 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
if you don't mind driving a little farther this is the BEST burger and beer
- 3714.86 mi14.86 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Great ice cream and food. In the summer they often have lobster rolls, but the scallops, clams, burgers, etc. are making my mouth water as I write this.
- 3814.97 mi14.97 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
- 3915.47 mi15.47 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
This is the best food and beer around - many different craft beers and food from the local farms - all served in a great atmosphere and it is child friendly
- 409.29 mi9.29 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Great beers, some of which are only available at the brewery. Have a burger and a beer and sit outside next to the river - heaven!!