The second you walk into the Greenbrier Inn, you are greeted with a distinct pine scent that fills you with warm holiday memories, even though Christmas may be long gone. As you approach the front desk in the lobby, there is a full plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, free for guests. It’s clear that the Inn is owned and ...
Restaurants near Greenbrier Inn for Students
- 419.52 mi
- 4234.33 mi794 Rt-9n, Ticonderoga, NY 1288334.33 mi from Greenbrier Inn2 reviews
Best ice cream and sundaes for those hot summer days!Popular with
- 4323.85 mi253 Main St, #1, Poultney, VT 0576423.85 mi from Greenbrier Inn
If you like country cookin', don't miss Perry's where they grow their own potatoes aren't shy with the calories. This is a very simple place but the Pancakes are excellent along with all the other comfort food.
- 4420.21 mi
- 4534.31 mi872 New York 9N, Ticonderoga, NY, United States34.31 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Nice home town atmosphere, good food, family friendly, reasonable prices, call ahead for reservations. We eat here a lot when we are in town :)Popular with
- 4633.15 miRt 9N Ticonderoga Country Club, Ticonderoga NY 1288333.15 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Restaurant at the Ticonderoga Country Club, Beautiful view of the golf course and the Historic Lord Howe Valley from your table, good food, nice bar area, family friendly atmosphere. We eat here a lot when we are in town/Popular with
- 4720.65 mi272 Route 4a West, Castleton, VT, United States20.65 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Good food, salad bar, good variety. Take route 30 north to route 4A west. Casteton Corners VT. about 15 minutes away
- 4833.11 miMontcalm Rd, Ticonderoga, NY 1288333.11 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Casual Family Dining, Cathy the owner is super nice and the food is good and reasonably priced.
- 4933.6 mi14 Montcalm St, Ticonderoga, NY 1288333.6 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Quaint family diner, great for breakfastPopular with
- 5033.91 mi1065 Wicker St, Ticonderoga, NY 1288333.91 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
Nice family friendly place to eat, reasonable prices, we like to go here for breakfast and lunch.Popular with
- 5123.75 mi143 Main Street, Poultney, VT, United States23.75 mi from Greenbrier Inn1 review
limited menu, but well prepared food. Great for lunch. On the Main Street in Poultney just a couple of miles from the house.