Greenwood Inn Winnipeg
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!636 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 83%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Room73% said the beds were comfortable.
Dining options at Greenwood Inn & Suites Winnipeg include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna,
There are 213 guestrooms at Greenwood Inn & Suites Winnipeg. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have premium cable channels, Oncommand video, and TV Internet access (surcharge). Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: C$ 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed: C$ 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker