This is a fail safe place to go for afternoon tea - the service is fantastic, you're never rushed, they replenish your plates continually making it great value for money!
Restaurants near Grosvenor House Hotel for Adventure Travelers
- 10.18 mi20 Mount Street, London W1K 2HE0.18 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel
The atmosphere may be a bit stiff but Scott's serves up excellent seafood in a very pleasant brasserie setting. Definitely a bit of a scene for a weekend brunch. Tables are hard to come by and prices are high but worth the indulgence (and splurging a bit on a bottle of champagne).
- 20.18 mi43 Upper Brook St., London W1K 7, UK0.18 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel
Le Gavroche is a solid 2 Michelin starred restaurant serving classic French flavors. The dishes are just all right as most lack in innovative flavors. The ambiance is formal and frequented by a mature crowd. Its wine collection is notable, and service lightly stiff.Popular with
- 30.17 mi
- 40.17 mi
- 50.11 mi53 Park Lane, London W1K 1QA, UK0.11 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel2 reviews
The three Michelin starred Alain Ducasse in the traditional Dorchester Hotel is a marvelous representation of the sophistication of the French cuisine. The selection of dishes is everything it should be: original, pure, precise with lots of fine flavors. The service is impeccable, and the wine list, a dream to most wine lovers.
- 60.07 mi86 Park Lane, London W1K 7, United Kingdom0.07 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel2 reviews
Set at the Grosvenor Hotel on Park Lane is the JW Steakhouse offering tantalizing American grilling; the 32oz Angus Rib Eye served on-the-bone along with the ‘Mint Julep’ cocktail are certainly the attractions on the extensive menu. The service is continually outstanding.
- 70.15 miPark Lane, London W1K 1, United Kingdom0.15 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel3 reviews
The Grill Room at The Dorchester is one of London's iconic restaurants. Excellent food with very good service. There is a set evening menu for £35 which is 3 courses with a glass of champagne, ideal if you have an event to celebrate. I had an asparagus salad, followed by slow roasted belly of pork. The quality and preparation of ...Popular with
- 80.23 mi
- 90.15 mi87-88 Mount Street, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom0.15 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel1 review
This place is literally a natural treasure. Been here several times and always loved it. One of the last (some say the last) remaining Coaching Inns in Britain. If you happen to be in Southwark, it's a must-see.
- 100.94 mi31 Peter Street, London W1F 0AR, United Kingdom0.94 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel3 reviews
Despite its cheeky name and Soho location, there’s nothing particularly gay about Bone Daddies—the moniker instead is a nod to the bone-y roots of ramen, at which Bone Daddies excels. Opened in 2012 by former Nobu head chef Ross Shonhan, Bone Daddies is famous for its rock music soundtrack, its frequent long lines, and its superbly delicious ramen, which comes ...Popular with
- 110.6 mi160 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EB, United Kingdom0.6 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel
When you are visiting London, you must at least once go for high tea, and when you do, the Wolseley is one of the best places to do it. This is London at its finest. They serve amazing finger sandwiches (with the crusts cut off - hoorah!) - cakes, scones with clotted cream (one of the tastiest substances known to ...Popular with
- 120.49 mi
- 130.33 mi19 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1LB, United Kingdom0.33 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel
The best sushi in London hands down. London is not known for its sushi, but Nobu is the only sushi place in London that can hold its own against a good California sushi restaurant. The scene is upscale, and the crowd decidedly stylish and cool. There are actually 2 Nobus in London. Park Lane is a nicer dining area, with ...Popular with
- 140.42 mi150 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QZ, United Kingdom0.42 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel23 reviews
It's worth stopping at the original Hard Rock Cafe, the first of the ever-expanding chain, which opened in this former Rolls Royce dealership in the 1970s. To any rock fan, this is a pilgrimage. It has an extensive memorabilia collection, the same great American diner-style food, and the original Eric Clapton guitar he offered to the owners before the Hard ...Popular with
- 150.53 mi74 Welbeck Street, London W1G 0BA, United Kingdom0.53 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel
Second visit has confirmed that this is hands down one of the best burgers in London. Brought a chef on this visit and he fully agrees. However, the deep fried pickles are a bit of a waste, as they're thinly sliced as opposed to thick spears.Popular with
- 160.66 mi287 Upper Street London, Greater London N1 2TZ, United Kingdon0.66 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel
I was so impressed with the creativity of flavors in each dish and how well they worked together. Truly unique, fresh, and delicious food. The baked goods in the window are so beautifully displayed and taste amazing. If you want to be dazzled, go to Ottolenghi.Popular with
- 170.91 mi15 Broadwick St, London W1F 0DL, United Kingdom0.91 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel12 reviews
Chic and cool. Amazing dumplings in a buzzing environment. Be sure to sit downstairs - much better vibe and surroundings. Reasonably priced for the food quality, ambiance and overall experience. Nice place for a date or family dinnerPopular with
- 180.78 mi41 Beak Street, London W1F 9SB0.78 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel10 reviews
Wandered in here after failing to get seated at The Opera Tavern. Unpretentious, authentic, with signature octopus/calamari to savour. Couldn't tell if the cuisine was meant to be from Lombardy or the Veneto, but either would be credible.Popular with
- 190.95 mi135-137 Wardour St, London W1F 0UT, United Kingdom0.95 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel10 reviews
Princi is a fantastic combination of bakery, pizzeria and bistro fast meals restaurant. The food is freshly prepared in-house and mostly delicious. Alcohol beverages including beer and wine are also offered. The ambiance is informal, though especially welcoming.Popular with
- 200.66 mi5 Raphael St., Knightbridge, London, Greater London SW7 1DL, United Kingdom0.66 mi from Grosvenor House Hotel
A trendy bar/restaurant with a great vibe by the Harrods store. It serves a Japanese cuisine that is just good. The cocktails are one of the best in London. Reservations recommended.Popular with