Restaurants for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Guadalajara
- 4Av. López Mateos Sur 1710-B, Santa Isabel, Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, JAL, Mexico1 review
Eleven of the best restaurants of Guadalajara in the same Gourmet "Shoping Center" plus a "Barezzito" for a night cap, and then some.Popular with
- 8Avenida México 3370, Vallarta San Jorge, 45070 Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Sanborns is a retail outlet consisting of a department store, along with a restaurant, book and gift shop. It's one of Mexico's oldest retailers, and it was started by a California family at the turn of the 20th century. Currently the stores are run by the richest man in the world, Carlos Slim.
- 10Benito Juárez 305, 44100 Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico1 review
Sanborns Cafe is one of about thirty-four sanborns cafe stores in Mexico. Known for their great coffee, Sanborns is like a Mexican version of Starbucks. The Cafes are, similar to the Sanborn retail outlets, run by the richest man in the world, Carlos Slim.
The Chivas and Charlies Mexican Restaurant is located on the Plaza Tapatia between the Degollado and the Hospicio Cabanas.
- 17Pablo Neruda 3085, Guadalajara, Jalisco1 review
- 18Av. Mexico 2830, Terranova, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- 19Calle Lerdo de Tejada 2379, Guadalajara, JAL
- 20Buenos Aires 3090, Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico