Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Tamuning hotels5 reviews
Nice modern option that is well located. Definitely a bit institutional but everything you'd expect from a Westin.Popular with
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Tumon hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
After hearing so many negative stories about Guam, I was positively surprised by the Hyatt and the beach in Tumon. The Hyatt is an older building (like most of the...Popular with
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Tumon hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I have stayed here over a dozen times. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Guam.
- Ranked #2 overall in Tamuning hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Huge expanse of water/waterfalls in addition to the pool area. One area of water cascades into the next. Poolside, it looks the water falls right into the beach. Has a...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Tamuning hotels2 reviews
Waterpark and event venue all in one. A little farther from the main strip, but you're never really far from anywhere on Guam.Popular with
- 6Ranked #3 overall in Tumon hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Waterpark! This is where all the youth like to host their birthday parties. Lots of water diversions. Trying to get across those floating squares you see in all the movies...
- 7Ranked #4 overall in Tamuning hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Friendly helping staff, big rooms with a nice view, beach is not crowdy and good for snorkeling.
- Ranked #4 overall in Tumon hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 9Ranked #1 overall in Yona hotels1 reviewPopular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Hagåtña hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3