Hotels for Local Culture in Guam
- 1105, Tamuning, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Tamuning hotels5 reviews
Right at the bottom of the hill when you first drive down to Tumon's tourist strip. Spa on the ground level, right across a seafood restaurant. The two are divided...Popular with
- 21155 Pale San Vitores Rd, Tumon, Guam 96913-4206, Mariana IslandsRanked #1 overall in Tumon hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
After hearing so many negative stories about Guam, I was positively surprised by the Hyatt and the beach in Tumon. The Hyatt is an older building (like most of the...Popular with
- 31255 Pale San Vitores Rd, Tumon, Guam 96913, Mariana IslandsRanked #2 overall in Tumon hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I have stayed here over a dozen times. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Guam.
- 470 Farenholt Avenue, Tamuning, Guam 96913 , Mariana IslandsRanked #3 overall in Tamuning hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Huge expanse of water/waterfalls in addition to the pool area. One area of water cascades into the next. Poolside, it looks the water falls right into the beach. Has a...Popular with
- 445 Governor Carlos G Camacho Rd, Tamuning, Guam 96913, Mariana IslandsRanked #2 overall in Tamuning hotels2 reviews
Waterpark and event venue all in one. A little farther from the main strip, but you're never really far from anywhere on Guam.Popular with
- 6210 Pale San Vitores Rd, Tumon, Guam 96931, Mariana IslandsRanked #3 overall in Tumon hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Waterpark! This is where all the youth like to host their birthday parties. Lots of water diversions. Trying to get across those floating squares you see in all the movies...
- 7PO Box 12819, Tamuning, Guam 96931, Mariana IslandsRanked #4 overall in Tamuning hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Wide, open, airy space overlooking the water...think Agora style. Little waterpark, but not bad. Spa downstairs near the pool - perhaps my fave one on Guam. It's at the end...
- 202 Hilton Road, Tamuning, GuamRanked #5 overall in Tumon hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Popular for weddings and proms -- has a chapel, outdoor gazebos, and roomy ballrooms. They even have a reputed hair/makeup salon for weddings and stuff. Just a few steps down...Popular with
- 9999 South Marine Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96911, Mariana IslandsRanked #7 overall in Tamuning hotels1 review
Far from the main tourist/hotel strip in Tumon, but convenient if you're doing business in Agana or Sinajana and want a hotel close by. Has a quaint little restaurant called...Popular with
- 10193 Tumon Lane, Tamuning, Guam 96913, Mariana IslandsRanked #6 overall in Tamuning hotels1 review
Haven't stayed overnight, but there's a restaurant there called Corridos that's a common place for hosting low-key parties/family gatherings, like for small birthdays or graduations.Popular with